Just me

When we got to my house Justin and Leah were there.

Justin: Hey

Me: Hi. What's up with all the boxes?

Justin: Umm I'm gonna start packing Friday we're moving to Florida.

(It's Monday.)

Me: Oh yeah. Wait Florida?

Justin: Yeah I thought I told you that.

Me: No.

Justin: Well you know now.

Me: Cool. Austin and I are gonna go to his house for the night I'll see you tomorrow.

Justin: Ok

Austin: Are you gonna get some clothes for you and Landon?

Me: I'll just put some more dippers in his dipper bag and Landon is set. I just have to pack my self some clothes.

Austin: K.

We went upstairs and I grabbed some dippers and put them in the dipper bag. Then we went to my room and I packed a bag of clothes and my makeup.

Me: I'm ready.

Austin: Ok

We drove to Austin's. When we got there Michele was there and there was another car in the drive way.

Austin: Aunt Lisa is here!

Me: Yay!!

We got Landon out of the car and we went inside.

Me: Babe why don't you go put Landon in the living room he's sleeping and I really don't want him to wake up.

Austin: K. Mom and Aunt Lisa are probably in moms room.

Me: Ok I'm gonna go say hi.

I went to Michele's room.

Michele: Hey Kaylei. How was the mall?

Me: Good.

Aunt Lisa: Hi!

Me: Hi!

I gave Aunt Lisa a hug.

Me: I have to show you guys this video before Austin does.

Michel: Ok

I pulled out my phone and found the video. I played it.

Michele: OMG was that today?

Me: Yeah we were getting ready for the mall and he said it because Austin was walking away.

Aunt Lisa: I don't mean to bring up any thing that's gonna make you upset but is Austin really Landon's dad.

Me: Well not really legally yes and he takes care of him like London's his son.

Aunt Lisa: Oh.

Me: Yeah Landon's real dad is a jerk I mean he sends child support but I don't trust him with Landon.

Aunt Lisa: Oh ok.

Austin: Hey.

Aunt Lisa: Austin!

They hugged.

Michele: Do you guys want to go to dinner?

Austin: Kaylei and I just ate.

Michel: Oh will you and Kaylei be ok here for a little bit so me and Lisa can go to dinner.

Austin: Yeah.

We all went to the living room. Michele and Lisa left.

Me: Austin I need to use your computer. I have to see what stuff I have to do for school.