The first day of school.

I have no idea what to wear but I'm excited for my first day at this new school. I finally picked out an outfit. My baby belly is starting to show just a tiny bit but some of my shirts and pants don't fit. Anyway I had gotten my purple v-neck shirt on and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans. I put my shirt on with a pink tank top under it. I tried to put my jeans on but they didn't fit. These where the third pair of jeans I tried to put on.
Me: KAYLA!!!!!!!!
Kayla came up to my room.
Kayla: Can I come in?
Me: Yeah.
Kayla came into my room.
Me: I have to be to Austin's in 20 minuets and I can't find any pants that fit!!! (Austin's mom is talking us to school.)
Kayla: Well your pregnant of courses your skinny jeans don't fit. Try these. She threw me a pair of jeans that used to be huge one me but now that I'm pregnant they fit a little better. They were still a little big so I put a belt on.
Me: Thank you.
I ran to my bathroom and straightened my hair did my makeup and brushed my teeth. I went and looked in my full length mirror. This shirt shows my belly a little more than I liked but I have to go. I grabbed my phone and bag and ran downstairs. I grabbed a protein bar and a water.
Me: KAYLA DAD I'M LEAVING!!! LOVE YOU BYE!!!!
Kayla: BYE
Dad: BYE
I left and got to Austin's just on time. I had told the guys that I'm pregnant and Austin's mom knows just about every body I know in Texas knows about the baby.
Austin: Ready?
He asked me, Alex and Robert.
Me: I am
Michele: We gotta go chop chop.
We all piled in to Michele's car. We got to the huge school and I had home room with Alex Robert and Sarah.
Alex: Kaylei just follow me. K?
Me: Mmm k.
We got to home room and out teacher was there his name is Mr.Miller. I had to give him a slip that he had to sign because I'm new. I have 1,2,3,4 and 5 period with Sarah we have lunch 5 so I have that with Sarah Alex and Robert . I have 6 and 7 with Robert and Sarah and then I have 8 and 9 with Alex. I'm happy that I have so many classes with Sarah so that I know one person at least.
Sarah: Baby is starting to show.
Me: I know I had to try on 3 different pair of pants this morning to find ones that fit. The as I was walking out the door I realized this shirt really shouted my baby belly.
Sarah: You look fine.
Robert: Austin thought you looked good.
Me: What?
Robert: I'm just gonna shut up now.
Alex: Good going Robert. Austin said keep that on the DL.
Me: I'm so very confused.
Sarah: Austin has a thing for you.
Me: Oh?
Alex: Yeah.
Sarah and I went back to talking while Alex and Robert talked.
Sarah: So what are you gonna name the baby?
Me: I don't even know if it's a boy or girl. But for a boy I'm thinking Tristan or Landon. For a girl I'm thinking Hailee or Jade.
Sarah: Cool.
Me: Yeah and for a middle name for a boy I'm thinking Troy and for a girl I'm thinking Stacy.
Sarah: Cool.
The bell rang and I had to go to science.

It's the end if the day Sarah Alex Robert and I waited for Austin's mom. Sarah's mom picked her up.
Michele(talking to me): Your baby belly is starting to show.
Me: Oh I know.
Michele: Do you want to go shopping on Friday with Austin and I?
Me: Yeah that would be great I'll ask my dad for some money so I can get some clothes for my self well pants anyway.
Michele: Ok I'll pick up up after school and you can come over we'll go to Olive Garden for dinner.
Me: Ok. Oh crap I have a sonogram Friday oh never mind it's at 10:30am so you can just pick me up at home.
Michele: Ok I'll see you on Friday.
I said bye to Michele and the guys and went in the house. I went upstairs and I heard Justin and Leah in Justin's room (if you know what I mean.)
Me(knocking on Justin's door.): Shut the fuck up!!!! I don't wanna hear that when I walk in the house.
Justin ignored me. I went in my room and put my earbuds in and turned my music all the way up so I couldn't hear Justin and Leah.