Dinner?

It's mine and Austin's one year anniversary. I'm sitting at home waiting for Austin to call its 2pm and I haven't heard anything from him all day. I texted him but he hasn't even looked at it. I think he went to Alex's last night so they either stayed up all night so their sleeping or they went to the mall. It kinda pisses me off because Austin and I were gonna hang out. Austin says he wants to spend time with Landon before he leaves for Miami but he hasn't been over in a week. It's pretty much just me, Makyla and Landon.

Makyla: Hey

Me: Hi

Makyla: What's on your mind?

Me: Austin.

Makyla: I figured. Did you text him?

Me: Yeah I texted him Happy Anniversary.

Makyla: Did he see it?

Me: No.

Makyla: Well maybe he's sleeping.

Me: I don't know but it's stupid he should be over here with me and Landon. Like if he didn't want the responsibility of being Landon's dad he should have never told me he would be here for him. Ya know?

Makyla: You kinda have a point. But he also wants to spend time with the guys before he leaves.

Me: I know that but on our anniversary like really.

Makyla: Maybe he has something really big planned.

Me: No he said we were gonna go to dinner.

Makyla: Oh

There was a knock at the door. I got up and answered it. There was no one there but there was a box and a huge thing of flowers.

Me: Makyla come help my with this box!!

Makyla: Ok!!

Makyla came to to door and I gave her the flowers to carry. We went to the dinning room table.

Makyla: Open it!!

Me: Ok ok calm down.

I opened the card that was with the flowers. It said:

Babe,

Happy Anniversary! I love you so much! Your amazing and I couldn't ask for more.

Love,

Austin❤

Makyla: Aww. Open the box now.

I opened the box and inside was a seat shirt that said Aye He's Mine it was white with black letters. There was a t-shirt that said Cool Story Babe Now Go Make Me A Sandwich it was also whit with black letters. There was also a blanket that had a picture of my and Austin kissing and at the bottom it said Together Till The End.

Me: OMG these are so cute!!

Makyla: And you were freakin out.

I felt hands around my hips. I jumped.

Austin: I love you babe!

Me: Austin!!! You scared me.

Austin: Do you like your stuff?

Me: I love it.

I turned around and Austin had on a t-shirt that was black with white letters and it said Cool Story Babe Now Go Make Me A Sandwich.

Me: You bought us matching shirts!

Austin: Yeah. So umm dinner and Olive Garden tonight?

Me: Yeah.

My Austin Mahone Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें