My bestfriend

It's Friday Makyla comes in to Texas today. It's 3:30am I can't sleep I fell asleep with Landon at 7 last night. Makyla comes in at 7am today. I'm so excited. I'm downstairs drinking coffee. I'm taking Landon to Austin's at 5:30 Michele is gonna watch him so I can spend the day with Makyla. My phone went off. New text.

Austin(text): You awake?

Me(text): Yep I fell asleep at 7 last night with Landon. I woke up at 3.

Austin(text); Alex stayed the night and we haven't even went to bed yet.

Me(text): You better get some sleep you and your mom have Landon today!

Austin(text): My mom can take care of him of a while.

Me(text): You should spend as much time with his as you can before you leave next month!

Austin(text): Ok what bug crawled up your ass?

Me(text): Never mind I've gotta go I have to get ready!

Austin(text): Bye.

I brought my phone into the bathroom with me and plugged my speakers in to it. I put on Eminem. Then I got in the shower. I got out and got dressed. I put on my new Aero tank top thats purple and a pair of short shorts.I went back to the bathroom and I put my hair up in a bun. I found my big hoop ear rings and put them on. I put my love necklace on. I did my make up and by the time I was done it was 5:15. I went downstairs and got another cup of coffee. I went back upstairs and got Landon out of his crib and put him in his seat. I grabbed his monster blanket. Landon loves that blanket if he doesn't have it to sleep with he freaks out. I grabbed the dipper bag then I carried his seat to my room I grabbed my phone and put it my my back pocket. I also grabbed my purse. I shut my lights off and then carried Landon downstairs. I went to the kitchen and grabbed my coffee. I looked at the clock it's 5:35.

Me: Shit I gotta go.

I grabbed Landon's seat and headed out to my car. I put Landon in and put his dipper bag in the passenger seat. I got to Austin's and brought Landon in.

Austin: Hey babe.

Me: Oh hi. I gotta go. Umm Landon's still sleeping. I really gotta go.

Austin: Alright I love you.

Me: Love you too.

I gave Austin a kiss.

Me: I'll be back with Makyla by 7 or 8.

Austin: Ok you better get going.

I left and I got to the air port and to where Makyla was getting off. It was only about 6:45. I'm so excited I can't sit still. I got up and started walking around the chairs. I looked at my phone it's 7. I walked up to Makyla's gate. People were getting off. I finally saw Makyla. I ran up to her and she dropped her bag and we hugged.

Me: OMG I missed you so much!

Makyla: I missed you too!

Me: Let's go get your bags.

Makyla: Ok

She picked up her bag and we went and got her suit cases. We walked out to my car.

Makyla: OMG you got a red Charger.

Me: Yeah my dad bought it for me for my 16th birthday.

Makyla: Wow.

We put her stuff in my car then headed to my house. We got there. We got Makyla's stuff out of my car and I went to the door and unlocked it. We walked in.

Makyla: Wow.

Me: I know. Come on I have to show you your room.

I grabbed two of her bags as carried them to the guest room.