Halloween

It's October 31 Halloween. I was going trick or treating with Aubrey and Parker well actually me, Austin, Alex, Robert, Zach and Tyler taking Aubrey and Parker because Kayla and my dad are going to a party.(Sarah and Alex broke up and Sarah moved to Florida.) It's so weird not having Sarah around but it's kinda better. It's 6pm and Austin's over trying to help me get Aubrey and Parker ready to go.
Me: Austin I think we should paint a pumpkin on my belly so it's like Landon is dressed up.
Austin: Ok I'll got grab so paint I think my mom has face paint I'll go grab it.
Me: K I'll get Aubrey and Parker their dinner.
Austin left and I got Aubrey and Parker downstairs and to the table. I made hotdogs and Mac and cheese.
Me: Here Aubrey. Here Parker.
Aubrey: Thank you.
Parker: Thank you.
Me: I'll be right back I'm gonna go get your costumes from your rooms. Just sit here and eat Austin will be back in a few minuets. K?
Aubrey: Ok
I ran upstairs and grabbed Aubrey's costume it's a butterfly I also grabbed some purple leggings for her and a tank top to go under her butterfly costume. Then I went and got Parker's ninja costume. I went downstairs and Austin was sitting at the table with Aubrey and Parker.
Me: Here Parker take this and go put it on. Aubrey come here.
I put Aubrey's costume on her then put her hair up in piggy tails.
Parker: How do I look Austin?
Austin: You look awesome.
Parker: Yay!!
I walked up to Austin.
Me: Did you get the paint?
Austin: Yeah.
Me: Ok I'm gonna go change then when I come down you can draw a pumpkin on my belly.
Austin: K do you have some paint brushes?
Me: Yeah in the purple pencil box in the living room under the coffee table.
Austin: Ok.
I went upstairs and put a camie on and some shorts it's really hot today. I went downstairs and Austin had the paint and brushes out on the coffee table.
Me: Let's do this.
Austin: Lay on the couch.
Me: K
I laid on the couch and pulled my shirt up so my baby belly was showing. Austin painted a pumpkin on my belly and I had him talk a picture so I could put it on Facebook to show my family. At 7 Alex, Robert, Zach and Tyler showed up.
Austin: Aubrey and Parker are you ready?
Parker: Yeah I want some candy!!!
Me: Ok let's go.
I left my shirt put so people could see the pumpkin. We went down the left side of the road first. Then went up the right side that was just the road we lived on.
Austin: Let's go to my house my mom wanted to see Aubrey and Parker and you Kaylei.
Me: Sounds good I have to pee.
Austin: I'm gonna grab a hoodie while we're there I'm getting kinda cold.
Me: Ok
We got to Austin's and Michele was out side sitting in the steps handing out candy. We walked up to her.
Michele: Oh my goodness Kaylei that pumpkin is so cute.
Me: You can tell your son that he painted it.
Michele: Aww how cute.
Me: Yeah but can I use the bathroom.
Michele: Yeah go right a head.
Alex: I'll watch Aubrey and Parker out here for ya.
Me: Thanks.
Me and Austin went in the house and I went to the bathroom and Austin got a hoodie. We went a block over to where Alex lived by then it was 9 and it was starting to get cold and dark.
Me: I'm freezing I should have brought a hoddie.
Austin: Here talk mine.
Me: No you'll be cold if I take it.
Austin: Take it babe. (Austin and I are dating now.)
I took Austin's hoodie and put it on.
Aubrey: Kaylei Kaylei pick me up.
Me: Ok ok Aubrey stop.
I pick her up and carried her for about 10 minuets then I got tired so I put her down and she started to throw a fit.
Me: Aubrey nock it off now or I'll take you home right now.
Austin: Come here Aubrey I'll Carrie you.
Aubrey: No I want my sissy to Carrie. me!!
Austin: Aubrey she can't you know that.
Austin picked Aubrey up. It was about 10 when we started back for home. My feet and ankles are killing me. When we got to my house Parker and Aubrey got their pajamas on and went to bed. Alex, Robert Zach and Tyler had left.
Austin: Babe do you want me to stick around until your dad and Kayla get home?
Me: Yeah I'm just gonna take a shower you can go talk to Justin if you want.
Austin: K I'll be down stairs.