Park

It's March 3rd. Justin is home but my dad, Kayla, Parker and Aubrey moved back to New York so right now it's just me, Justin and Landon in the house. But pretty soon it's just gonna be me and Landon because Justin got a house with Leah. I'm in the dinning room eating and Landon's in his bouncy seat on the table.
Austin(text): Hey you wanna take Landon for on walk? We can go to the park it's pretty warm out.
Me(text): Yeah I just have to get Landon dressed.
Austin(text): K I'm on my way over.
Me(text): K just come in I'll be upstairs.
I took Landon out of his bouncy seat and took him upstairs to his room. I grabbed a onzie and put it on him. I put him in his crib so I could pack a dipper bag. I heard the door open.
Me: Austin?!?!
Austin: I'm coming up.
Me: K.
Austin came up and wrapped his arms around my waist.
Me: Hey.
Austin: Hi.
Austin went over to Landon's crib. I finished packing the dipper bag.
Me: Can you get him?
Austin: Yep.
Austin got Landon and we went downstairs. Austin put Landon in his car seat.
Austin: His monster onzie really?
Me: It's cute!
Austin: I know. Do you have a blanket for him just in case it gets cold?
Me: No but I'll go grab one.
Austin: K I'm gonna take his seat out to the stroller. It's in the garage right?
Me: Yep it's all set up.
Austin: K.
I ran upstairs and grabbed Landon's monster blanket. It has a monster sign then it says Landon Austin Mahone. I went downstairs and out side.
Austin: Are you ready?
Me: Yep.
I put Landon's blanket on him and we started walking. I was pushing Landon's stroller. We walked toward the park.
Me: Austin?
Austin: Yep.
Me: Why did you want to be Landon's legal dad and why did you let me give him your last name?
Austin: Because I love you and because I wanted Landon to have a dad. Also because I know we're gonna be together forever.
We got to the park and sat and talked for about an hour then we stared for home.