Calling Austin

I was crying really hard because I really didn't want to see Troy because I don't want to have to deal with the past. Well when I say the past I mean the past with Troy. I mean he gets to go to school and do every thing a 17 year old would want to do but I have to raise a baby on my own because he can't be trusted. I decided I was gonna call Austin.

It was ringing then someone answered and I didn't know who it was.

Lady: Hello

Me: Hi. Who is this?

Lady: Austin's aunt Lisa.

Me: Oh Umm is Austin there I kinda need to talk to him.

Lady: Umm yep I just have to find him we're having a Christmas party with family.

Me: Ok thanks.

Lady: Yep.

About 5 minuets went by.

Lady: Oh there he is. Austin here some one is on the phone for you.

Austin: Thanks. Hello.

Me: Hey hot stuff.

Austin: Oh hey babe. Give me a minuet I have to go to my room we're having a family Christmas party.

Me: Mmm k

Austin: Mom I'm going to talk to Kaylei in my room she's in the phone.

Michele: Ok tell her I said hi.

Austin: Ok I will mom. Alright I'm back.

Me: I'm pissed.

Austin: Why?

Me: Troy just showed up to this stupid party that my aunt is having.

Austin: What happened?

Me: He was being a ass about the hole I want to be on the birth thingy and I'll have rights to my son and other stuff.

Austin: Ok for one he needs to leave you the fuck alone or I'll fucking stick a knife through his back and kill him. For two does he know that legally he won't be Landon's dad.

Me: No he doesn't know. But I don't plan on telling him that either.

Austin: Ok good.

Aunt Sandy: Kaylei get your ass back out to the party now. Get off the damn phone.

Me: Ok give me like five minuets. Austin I gotta go. Love you. Bye

Austin: Love you too bye.

I went back out to the party every body was drinking. In my family if your 16 you can drink at family events it's like a tradition I guess you could call it. Kayla walked up to me.

Kayla: We're staying here tonight can you go put Aubrey and Parker to bed cuz it's like 11:30pm.

Me: I guess so.

I went and found Aubrey and Parker.

Me: Come on you two bed time now.

Aubrey: Ok pick me up please.

Me: Ok.

I picked Aubrey up and Parker held on to her foot because there was a lot of people in the house. I put Parker and Aubrey in the guest room that had two twin beds in it my aunts house has like 3 guest rooms.

Aubrey: Kaylei will you tell me about Austin?

Me: Well what do you want to know?

Aubrey: Is he baby Landon's daddy?

Me: Umm Aubrey we'll talk about that later. Ok? For now just get some sleep.

Aubrey: Ok.

I turned on the tv and turned the light off and shut the door.