Are you kidding?

It's January 8th I'm sitting in the doctors office all by my self. I got my license. My dad bought me a charger. So now Alex Robert Zach and Tyler ride to and from school with me. Anyway nobody wanted to come with me. Well I shouldn't say that Austin was gonna come with me but he had a dentist appointment. Kayla didn't want to come with me, my dads working and my mom had plans with her sister that lives here in Texas.
Nurse: Kaylei.
I got up and followed the Nurse to my room.
Dr.Hailee: Hi how are you?
Me: I'm good. How are you?
Dr.Hailee: Good. Let's see how Mr.Landon is doing today.
We did the sonogram.
Dr.Hailee: You look good and so does Landon but I think you need to stop going to school. I'm putting you on bed rest. I don't want you taking long walks is what I mean by bed rest. I don't want you to go to the mall and walk around or anything like that.
Me: Your kidding me right?
Dr.Hailee: No I really think it will be best for you and Landon. I also think it will help with the pain I'm your ankles.
Me: Ok I want to do every thing I can to make sure Landon will be ok.
Dr.Hailee: I'll see you next month right?
Me: Yep. I'll have my mom, my boyfriend and his mom with me too.
Dr.Hailee: It'll be a full room.
Me: Yep.
I left. When I got to my car I texted Austin.
Me(text): She told me no more school and she's pretty much putting me on bed rest.
Austin(text): I told you that she would tell you no more school. But that's crazy that she put you on bed rest. But other than that how did it go?
Me(text):Good. How did your dentist appointment go?
Austin(text): It went good.
Me(text): Well I gotta go I'm gonna go home and try not to kill anyone.
Austin(text): Ok I'll be over to put the base of Landon's car seat in your car.
I read the text then started for home. When I got home Kayla, Justin, Parker, Aubrey and my dad were there.
Me: Hi.
Dad: Hi how did it go.
Me: Bad I have to go to my school tomorrow and tell them that I won't be back until March 21st and then I was pretty much put on bed rest. Like I can't go to school, the store, on walks and to the mall. So yeah it didn't go very well.
Dad: Well I guess it didn't go well.
Me: I'm gonna go pack Landon's hospital bag. Then I'll be in my room so if you need me I'll be upstairs.
Dad: Ok your mom will be here at 6. We'll be eating dinner at 6:30-7.
Me: K.
I went to Landon's room and packed 5 different outfits, some socks and a bunch of his hats. I went to my room and laid down on my bed. I'm so exhausted being pregnant kinda sucks. I mean it sucks because I'm now on bed rest.