Why Did He Tell You?

I woke up at 5:30 to Kayla and my dad fighting. I decided I would just get up and get a shower. I took a shower and put on a pair of "mommy" jeans and a tank top. I put a hoodie on. I went to my bathroom and turned on my straightener and got my make up out. My phone went off and I had gotten a text from Alex he said that he would meet me at my house. We walk to the bus stop together. I straightened my hair then I did my makeup. My phone started ringing.
Me: Hello.
Troy: Hi
Me: What the fuck do you want? I'm trying to get ready to go to school.
Dad: KAYLEI ALEX IS HERE IT'S 6:50 YOU BETTER HURRY UP!!!
Me: OK I'M ON THE PHONE!! I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUET!!!
Troy: Anyway am I going to have my name on the baby's birth thing.
Me: No you won't! So stop calling me!
Troy: That's bullshit Kaylei and you know it is.
Me: No it's not you wouldn't ever be here for him so that's what happens when your a dick! So if you ever call me again I will get a restraining order on your ass!
Troy: Whatever!
I hung up and went downstairs. Alex and I walked to the bus stop. We got to the bus stop.
Alex: So what's up I haven't talk to you or Austin after Halloween.
Me: I know. Yesterday we went to get some stuff for Landon. I can't wait for February 15th.
Alex: Why?
Me: That's my due date.
Alex: Oh.
The bus came and when we got to school we went to home room. Robert, Zach and Tyler walked in. Robert sat next to me and Tyler sat next to Alex and Zach sat at the head if the table.
Robert: So Kaylei I heard that you asked Austin a big question yesterday.
Me: Yeah your point being.
Alex: What was the question?
Me: Nothing god I don't want to talk about it. It's between me and Austin right now.
Alex: I was just asking damn. Why and how do you know Robert?
Robert: Austin told me and asked how he should answer cuz he's not sure.
Alex: Oh.
Me: It's not even really about me and Austin it's more about Landon.
Alex: That doesn't even make sense.
Me: Yeah it does you'll under stand when we tell you.
We all talked for a while and then the bell rang.