First word

It's August 29th. This year I'm doing online schooling so I can be home with Landon. Austin and I are at my house with Landon we're trying to teach him how to stand up on his own. He can sit up all by his self now.

Austin: Come on Landon up.

Austin held on to Landon so that he was standing. Austin's phone went off.

Alex(text): Hey do you and Kaylei want to go to the mall with Cheyenne, me, Robert, Taylor (Robert's girlfriend), Zach and Serena (Zach's girlfriend.)

Austin: Babe Alex wants to know if we want to got to the mall with him, Cheyenne, Robert, Taylor, Zach and Serena.

Me: Yeah just tell him that we're gonna have to bring Landon. And ask him what time.

Austin: Ok.

Austin(text): We'll go we just have to bring Landon and what time?

Alex(text): Meet us in the good court by 1:30pm.

Austin(text): K.

Austin: Babe we have to meet them in the food court by 1:30 it's now 10 so you go get in the shower and I'll change Landon.

Me: Mmm k.

I went up stairs and Austin followed me. I went to my bathroom and got in the shower. When I got out it was about 10:30. I put a purple and blue tank top on with a zip up over it then I put some jeans on. I did my hair and make up. When I was done it was 11:45. I went to Landon's room.

Austin: I'm gonna go get ready.

Landon: Dada.

Me: OMG Austin did you hear that.

Austin: No what?

Me: Landon just said dada!! OMG he said his first word!!!

Austin: Landon say it again.

Austin and I both pulled out our phones.

Landon: Dada dada da da.

Austin: Yes he said dada first.

Me: Shut up and go get ready.

Austin left the room and came back in at 1.

Austin: I'm ready how about you?

Me: I'm ready.

We went out to Austin's car and started for the mall.