Going to see Austin

It's May 31st it's 11A.M I'm packing to go see Austin, my flight leaves at 7:30 tomorrow morning. I'm so excited to see him and meet his new "people" for say. I really need this vacation so much has happened, Troy has called a few times and wanted to see Landon but I told him that right now wouln't be a good time because Landon won't really understand. I have been a really happy person lately it's a little bit odd but I'm happy to be happy. Landon is at the park with Makyla and Alex. Makyla and Alex are dating now and I think their really cute together. Anyway I don't know what to pack and it's kinda making me mad. I know I'm gonna need shorts, tank tops, t-shirts and pants but I don't know what ones to pack. Grrrrr. I'm gonna text Austin with this problem.

Me(text): AUSTIN!!! I have a problem!

Austin(text): What would that problem be?

Me(text): I don't know what to pack.

Austin(text): Pack two pairs of pants, two pairs of shorts, 2 t-shits, and 2 tank tops for each day. And 2 pairs of pajamas for each night then you have a varity.

Me(text): That's a good idea thanks. I gotta get back to packing.

Austin(text): K can't wait for tomorrow.

I went back to packing I did what Austin said and I had two suit cases of clothes and a bag of shoes. In one of my suit cases I put my make up and strightner. ]

Makyla: KAYLEI WE'RE HOME!!!!!

Me: I'M ON MY WAY DOWN!!!!

I finished my packing and went downstirs.

Alex: Rob and Zach are coming over to visit with you before you leave tomorrw.

Me: Ok. I just want to spend time with my baby boy you before I leave. Right

Me: Yeah I know.

We all sat around and talked until about 10 when I went to bed. I took Landon to my bed with me so we could cuddle before I leave tomorrow. We were laying in bed.

Landon: Night night love you mommy.

Me: Night night I love you too.

We fell asleep. My alarm went off at 5:30.

Landon: Time to get up mommy.

Me: I know buddy. I'm getting up.

Landon got up and so did I.

Me: Lay down and watch t.v for a little bit buddy ok. Mommy's gotta take a shower.

Landon: Ok

I put him in my bed and covered him up, then turned on the t.v. I went and got in the shower. When I was done I put on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. I brushed my hair then put it up in a messy bun. I went out to my room and Landon was sleeping again, I picked him up and carried him down stairs. I put him on the couch and went to the kitchen. I got some breakfast.

Makyla: Good morning.

Me: Morning. Why are you up so early?

Makyla: Umm Alex kinda woke up and got sick so I woke up and I can't fall back asleep.

Me: Oh.

Makyla: Where's the monster?

Me: Sleeping on the couch.

Makyla: Oh.

My phone started ringing.

Me: Hello.

Dad: Hey we're on our way we'll be there in about five.

Me: Alright. Bye.

Dad: Bye.

He hung up.

Me: Can you helf me bring my suit cases down here.

Makyla: Yeah.

We went up stairs she had one of my suit cases and I had the other one. We went back to the kitchen and I got a mug of coffee. I heard the door open. My dad and Kayla came into the kitchen.

Dad: Good morning.

Me: Mornin.

Dad: You get Landon and me and Kayla will get your suit cases and bags.

Me: Ok.

I got Landon and put him in my dad's truck. My dad and Kayla put my stuff in the box of the truck. We all got in a started for the airport. When we got there my dad just dropped me off.

Man: Let me help you with these.

Me: Thank you.

He brought me a cart thig and put my suit cases on it. I went to my gate. I got on Instgram. I took a picture of my stuff.

Me(caption): Off to see @austinmahone and I'm so excited!!!

Flight Attendant: Flight 177 now borading.

I go on to the plain. I'm  so excited to see Austin!

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up we were landing. I got off the plain and was trying to find Austin. We found each other and the same time, he started running toward me and I ran toward him, I dropped my bag and hugged him he picked me up and spon me around. We kissed.

Michele: Ok ok Austin stop hoging her.

He put me down and I gave Michcele a hug. We got my stuff and then we went to Austin's apparment.

Austin: Well this is it.