Saying goodbye is always hard

It's November 1st. I was up really late last night with Landon. It's 4am. I'm up because Austin goes to Miami today. I know I'm gonna have a hard time sending him off. I have already take a shower and I'm ready to go. Austin said he would be here at 5 but his flight is at 8 it's a two hour drive to the airport. Alex, Robert and Zach are going to send him off but Alex is gonna drive all of us back home. Michele is going with Austin. I'm so nervous for Austin. I really hope they like him.

Austy(text): Hey babe you up and ready?

Me(text): Yep.

Austin(text): I'll be there at 5 it's 4:45 now.

Me(text): So it's me, you, Alex, Robert, Zach and your mom.

Austin(text): Oh and Dave.

Me(text): Ok are you gonna come in the house to say goodbye to Landon when you get here.

Austin(text): Yeah my mom is coming too.

Me(text): Ok then we're meeting Alex and every body at your house right?

Austin(text): Yep. Makyla is gonna keep on eye on Landon right?

Me(text): Yep

Austin(text): I'll see you in a little bit I gotta make sure I have every thing.

Me(text): Ok.

I ran upstairs and put my phone on charge it's not that it needed to be charged but I'm so nervous that I have to do some thing or I'll have an anxiety attack.

Makyla: Hey.

Me: Hi.

Makyla: Your nervous I can see it in your eyes and you are shaking and you can sit still for two minuets.

Me: I'm super nervous.

Makyla: Just calm down. And please don't have an anxiety attack.

Me: I'll be fine. Let's go downstairs.

Makyla: Ok.

We went downstairs. I went and sat on the couch and turned on the tv. You can't find anything to watch at 5am. I heard the door open. I turned the tv off and went to the door.

Austin: Hey babe.

Me: Hi.

Michele: Where's Landon?

Me: Oh umm he's upstairs in his crib. You guys can go up.

Austin: Mmm k.

Austin and Michele went upstairs and I went out to the living room. I started to cry.

Makyla: He's still here Kaylei your ok.

She hugged me.

Me: I know it's just Landon.

Makyla: He'll be fine too.

I stopped crying and Austin came into the living room.

Austin: Well are you ready babe?

Me: Yep.

Michele and Austin had walked over to my house so us three walked to Austin's when we get there every on was already there. Austin put all of his and Michele's stuff in Alex's car. Alex and Robert rode in Alex's car the rest of us rode in a cab. Austin and I sat in the way back. I was in the middle an Austin was on the left side. Michele was in the passenger seat. Zach and Dave were in the middle of the cab. I was snuggled up to Austin.

Michele: Oh we need to makes stop at Dunkin Donuts.

Driver: Ok.

We stopped at Dunkin Donuts and we all got out. Austin got a coollata. I got coffee, Michele got coffee and so did every one else. We got back in the cab and started our two hour ride. Every one fell asleep. Austin and I were the only ones awake. I was snuggled up to Austin again. I started to fall asleep and I would wake my self up.

Austin: Babe just go to sleep.

Me: No.

Austin(singing): Mmmm... Mmmmm... Yeah... Mmmmm... Yeah, yeah Mmmm... Yeah... Mmmm.. Yeah, yeah. Baby I just don't get it do you enjoy being hurt? I know you smelled the perfume, makeup on his shirt. You don't believe his stories. You know that they're all lies. Bad as you are, you stick around and I just don't know why. If I was ya man baby you. Never worry bout what I do. I'd be coming home back to you. Every night doin' you right. Your the type of woman deserves good thangs. Fistful of diamonds had full of rings. Baby your a star I just want to show you, you are.

I fell asleep to Austin singing.

Austin: Babe we're here wake up.

Me: I'm awake.

We all piled out of the car. We went I and went to Austin and Michele's gate. We still had an hour. We all just sat around and talked. Me and Austin kissed a bunch of times. I took a picture of us kissing. I posted it on instgram.

Me(caption): One of our last kisses for a while.

Flight Attendant: Flight 111 now boarding.

Austin: Thats out flight.

Me: Ugh.

We all stood up an gave hugs to Michele and Austin. I was the last one to hug Austin. I was hugging him an I started to cry.

Austin: I gotta go babe. I love you so much.

Me: I love you too.

We kissed one last time then I let go of him. Alex, Robert, Zach and I watched them board their flight. I was still crying. Alex pulled me into a hug.

Alex: You'll be ok.

Me: I know but I don't want him to go.

Alex: I know. Let's head home.

Robert: Ok.

We all walked out to Alex's car I cried the whole way to the car.

Robert: I'll sit in back with Kaylei.

Zach: I think she'll need that.

Me: Yeah I need someone to cry on.

Alex: Let's go.

We all got in I sat in the middle. I kinda cuddled up to Robert. I cried the whole way home. I finally fell asleep.