Mall

Kayla took me to the doctor.

Doctor Hailee: So how is the baby?

Me: Good growing that's for sure.

Dr. Hailee: I see.

We did the sonogram and then Kayla dropped me off at home I told her that I was going shopping with Michele and Austin she gave me my credit card.

Me: Thanks I don't know what time I'll be home.

Kayla: Ok I'll see ya later.

Kayla left and I went in the house. I called my bank to see how much money my mom had put in my account. It said that I had $100,000.

Holy crap my mom must have made a lot this week. I went upstairs and laid down I must have fallen asleep because Austin was in my room waking me up.

Me: OMG I'm sorry Austin I didn't even mean to fall asleep.

Austin: It's fine.

I got up and brushed my hair. I grabbed my wallet and phone. I got in Michele's car. We started for Olive Garden.

Michele: So had did the doctors go?

Me: It went good baby is healthy and so am I. She thinks it's gonna be a boy and personally I think it's gonna be a boy too.

Michele: I knew Austin was a boy from day one.

Me: Hahahha.

Michele: It's true.

Me: I already have a name for him or her.

Austin: What are they?

Me: Boy is Landon Austin Stanly and a girl it's gonna be Jade Stacy Stanly. The baby will have my last name because I don't want Troy to have like any parental rights.

Austin: That's good he's a jerk.

Me: I know but as long as he pays for his kid I won't have a problem with him.

Michele: So he agreed to how much you wanted?

Me: Yeah he'll send $200 a week when the baby is first born.

Michele: That's good.

We got to Olive Garden we ate and went to the mall.

Michele: Austin we are going to get to Old Navy if you don't want to come with us you don't have to.

Austin: When your done meet me at aero.

Michele: Ok

I bought 5 pairs of jeans at Old Navy. We met Austin in aero I bought a few tank tops. We went to a few other stores then home it was 10 when I got home.