Why?

When we got home it was like 11. Even after I woke up I was crying. I went in to the house crying.

Makyla: Hey Kaylei.

Me: Hi. I'm gonna go take a nap. Watch Landon for me.

Makyla: Ok?

I headed upstairs and I heard Makyla and the guys talking.

Makyla: Well she's not taking this very well.

Alex: She slept on the way there. When her and Austin hugged before he got on the plain she started to cry and hasn't stopped.

Robert: She kinda cuddled up to me on the way home. She was crying then she fell asleep and we all thought she would stop crying. But she even cried in her sleep.

Makyla: Wow.

Alex: Well we gotta go have fun.

Makyla: I will.

I went to my room and laid down. I opened twitter on my phone.

Me(tweet): 😢 I just miss him.

I locked my phone and turned on my tv. I put it on MTV. I fell asleep at 12pm.

Makyla: Kaylei wake up. Landon's puking.

Me: Hun what?

Makyla: Landon's really sick.

I jumped up and ran downstairs as fast as I could. I went to the living room and Landon was covered in puke .

Me: Oh my fucking god.

Makyla: Yeah that's what I said.

Me: Well I'm gonna... I don't even know what to do. I know we have to get him washed up.

Makyla: Umm oh why don't you carrie him to the kitchen and just give him a bath in the sink.

Me: Good idea.

I picked Landon up and carried him to the kitchen then I put the plug in the sink and put him in. I took his pajamas off of him. I turned on the water.

Me: Makyla go grab his soap, a dipper and some pajamas.

Makyla:Ok.

She went upstairs and got the stuff for me. When I had him all washed up I got him dressed. I went to the living room I laid down on the couch and Landon laid down on my chest. I played with his hair until he fell asleep.

Me: Hey Mac can you go get me my phone.

Makyla: Yeah. Is it in your room?

Me: Yeah.

Makyla: K.

She went upstairs and I turned on the tv. I put it on MTV I watched Teen Mom.

Makyla: Here.

Makyla went and laid down on the love seat.

Me: What time was it when you woke me up?

Makyla: Seven.

Me: Holly Shit.

Makyla: I didn't think you were ever gonna wake up.

Me: Of course I woke up.

Makyla: I know oh is it cool if Derrick cames over?

Me: Yeah.

Derrick is her boyfriend. I took a picture of me and Landon. I posted it on Instgram.

Me(caption): My baby boy is really sick. Gonna get him a doctors appointment tomorrow. @austinmahone our baby is sick for the first time and it sucks. I wish you were here.

At 9 Derrick showed up.

Derrick: Hey Kaylei.

Me: Hey.

My phone went off.

Instrgram: Austin Mahone commented on your picture.

I unlocked my phone and looked at what he said.

Austin(comment): @austinsgirl babe I'm soooo sorry I can't be there. Give my baby lots of hugs and kisses from me. Call me ad tell me how his doctors appointment goes.

Me(comment): I will.

I locked my phone.