Chapter 6 - The Tumor

There is a large tumor that is covering half of this face. This is not an ordinary tumor, you can't even feel any discomfort if I hadn't seen my own reflection. I would never have known that there is a tumor on my face.

I slowly traced the big tumor and after I slowly observe the texture; I found out that this tumor can easily be removed. But the process is very complicated. I have to find the mother poison inside the tumor but since I dont have any high-tech devices; I can only rely to my instinct as the renowned doctor.

But the shocking revelation is the other half of my face...

This face has the most striking phoenix eyes. These luscious eye lashes, willow brow, and big round black irises, so black that you cant help but be mesmerized. Small yet perfectly shape nose. And especially the petal like cherry lips.

The most eye catching is the red cinnabar mole at the middle of my forehead. It only added to this bodys allure. One look is enough to fall, giving an unforgettable impression. A face that could bring a country to ruin, and disaster to any man. This body is born to be a temptress; a living desire for any man, an epitome of a true beauty. This body is enough to be envied by my step siblings. No wonder they also ruined this face.

My father is the prime minister. This kind of tumor can easily be removed if he invited a great physician, but he did not. This is also a kind of poison that can't be inherited by the baby inside the womb, even if the mother is poisoned. This means I am not born with this tumor, someone placed it.

The original host is really pitiful; she wasnt given a chance to see her true beauty. How exquisite her appearance is, without this hideous tumor.

This tumor may also be the reason why the emperor sent a decreed that I should be married to his 2nd son.

According to the memories of the original host, the most favored imperial concubine of the emperor is wary of the existence of the 2nd prince. The 2nd prince is well known because of his military achievements, also one of the top martial artists in this continent, and he holds power over 50% of the military of the kingdom.

That imperial concubine may be the one who begged to make me the wangfei of the 2nd prince. She is the mother of the 4th prince and the 3rd princess. The 2nd prince is the only son of the diseased empress, but in recent years the family of empress declined greatly.

Even now, the emperor has yet to take or confer a new empress. Rumor has it, the diseased empress is one of the greatest and noble beauty in her time.

She accompanied the present emperor through hardship but what did she get in return?

The empress gave birth to the 1st prince but died in his first 100 days. In so much grief, she secluded herself from the outside world even from the emperor. Since the suspects were his beloved imperial concubines. No matter the sacrifices the empress made; only betrayal and heartache awaited her. The empress mysteriously died after the 2nd prince reach his 5th imperial birthday. Such a great woman, it was a pity  she met the wrong man.

And now the imperial concubine urged the emperor to choose me for his 2nd son. The emperor must be lustful to actually listen to a woman; to make his decisions for him. He doesn't even consider the feelings of his own flesh and blood just to satisfy the beauty.

I, Su Qian Meng, am widely known as ugly and trash. She wants me to be the disgrace, to taint the name of duan wangye or the 2nd prince. For now there is no crown prince. All of the imperial sons are competing to gain any support. But since I am un-favored daughter of prime minister, my husband to be, cannot use me.

How complicated is the imperial family. It may have the glory, the luxury, but it may not have any peaceful days. Struggling to the imperial family is also having your feet on the ground; many schemes could lead you to death.

I am just a useless pawn...

I smiled It is better for them to underestimate me and lower their guard and find a perfect time to silently kill them. I can't wait for that moment, i smiled wickedly. I will be delighted to see their surprised expressions when they witness this face.

They want to use me? I will never give them the satisfaction.

I slowly pull the golden acupuncture needles and carefully place them on the tumor and find the root, to be removed. It took me two hours to completely eradicate all the poison. It took me this long because of exhaustion. I haven't' fully rested after I removed the poison that was inside of my body.

I wrap my face with the white cloth that I found in the cabinet. The skin must not be exposed to cold winds to avoid scarring. I can only see if my medication is successful tomorrow. As I feel the surroundings and certain that there is no life threatening person or object, I slowly closed my eyes and fall deeply asleep.

I need to regain my strength because this is just the beginning of all...