Chapter 26 - First Day

Hi..!!!..miss me?..

Im sorry if I have neglected this story for how many months, I was busy with my study that I almost forgot my story plot..

But I never seize to read all your comments...

P.S. this chapter is not edited so please bear with my wrong grammar..

------

A group of servants were seen carrying various kind of delicious foods, their footsteps were quite and slow, afraid to spill any food that are to be serve to Duan Wangfei.

The woman who was supposed to be timid and ugly turns out to be a living demoness yet a bewitching fox.

Even the Head Steward Wang personally instruct them to serve Wangfei properly.

But two delicate women are firmly standing guard outside of the courtyard, their postures are straight, their figures are slim yet their eyes are deep and strong.

They instantly bow respectfully; the two are the personal maidservant of wangfei.

Mu Jin quietly approach them " this small servant is afraid that mistress haven't woken up, can this servant ask if you would kindly leave them at the kitchen and let this small servant serve it later to wangfei" and give her gentlest smile and instantly gain the favor of the servants in front of her.

An old woman is seen standing in the front of the maidservants, her uniform is different from the rest but her demeanor gives an oppressive aura, " this humble servant is Xia Mama, please refrain in lowering yourselves, we understand wangfei must need rest, please inform this servant if wangfei need her food to be served" the older woman smile and her indifferent gaze became warmth, this two first rank servant of wangfei is humble and kind, they know their place very well, an interesting glint flash her old eyes but full of brightness.

They give each other a meaningful smile and the servants carrying the food slowly walk away from the courtyard.

"Jin Zan what do you think of Xia Mama?" Mu Jin ask calmly while retreating her gaze from that crowd of servants.

"Xia Mama is one of the oldest servant in Duan Wangfu, but there is mystery with her background, out of all the servants, she held a special position that not even wangye can disobey"Jin Zan said quietly , afraid that someone would hear them.

Mu Jin only nod "I can feel that we must not offend an old lady like her, but it would benefit wangfei to gain Xia Mama loyalty. Have you check all the servants and the structure of Duan Wangfu? We must not disappoint Wangfei"

"You know me very well, I handle every task flawlessly especially if it is for the sake of our little wangfei" Jin zan said boasting but also carry a warm smile.

"But as I observing the surrounding last night, I can feel a watchful eyes staring at my back, but there is no killing intent, that person only observed my actions" Jin zan said with a serious face facing Mu Jin, afterall even they got away from the clutch of Su Manor, Duan Wangfu is still a foreign place.

"You are not the only one , while standing here for the entire night, there is someone watching me, that is why we must be cautious, there is no place that is truly safe".

Jin Zan nod her head "I have already familiarize the structure of Duan Wangfu, we can only wait for Wangfei to wake up" but she can't help but to let out a small giggle

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing , our little mistress is now a woman. Is it that Duan Wangye is passionate upon seeing the beauty of Wangfei that they haven't finish until dawn?"

"What silly things are you spouting? Wangfei is different upon arriving in Duan Wangfu, there were no excitement nor glee can be found in her voice nor to her aura" she coldly rebuked Jin Zan

"Those are private matters of our masters, we don't dare to gossip about it or else our behavior might implecate Wangfei" Mu jin said with her straight face

" This servant understand" Jin zan said apologetically, but there is playfulness in her eyes.

" But I can see that Wangye cares for our little Wangfei, when Wangye left awhile ago, Wangye specifically order not to disturb Wangfei" Jin zan said with a bright smile.

"That is not certain, we must be careful at all cost, as what the rumors says about Duan Wangfuis different from what we've seen"

"The more silent the place is the more dangerous it will be, we are here to protect our mistress, big madam entrusted her with us" Mu jin said while looking far away, but her voice carried sadness that she only knows.

Jin zan can only nod and quietly wipe the tears that are threatening to come down.

A single mention of their big madam brings despair and sadness.

Suddenly a sweet voice came from inside the inner chamber "Mu jin , Jin zan come and bring me water to wash"