Chapter 15 - Wangfu

OMG..!!!..we already reach 1k!!!..

Thank you very much for liking this story..

Sorry if i haven't updated it recently...i don't want to write randomly that will result for you guyz to be bored..

Hahaha..I am busy thinking what would be the next scene...

------------

The Red clad woman was walking towards the duan wangfu but there is no hint of fatigued but her walk and posture were exceedingly steady...no weakness can be seen..

As Sun Qian Meng can see the silhouette of duan wangfu...

"It truly lives to its name"...Su Qian Meng thought , only the exterior of the wangfu alone could give a domineering aura..

Even the servants at the back could feel the intense feeling given by the high walls and the big black gate...they were afraid to make a mistake and can't help but to slower their pace and quietly walk..

There was 2 uniform guards who were guarding the gate..there was no trace of shock nor joy..but an expressionless face..and a middle - aged man who wore a different uniform but gives an aura of authority, there is no smile can be seen at his slightly wrinkled face but only a frown..he carefully study the red clad woman that is said to be the soon mistress  of their honorable master..

They already gather all the information regarding this woman...but all they can see is the opposite of what they have heard and seen..

There was no red lantern hanging on the wangfu..no sound...no banquet...it seems like any ordinary days..

The people were gathered around the gate waiting for a good show to start...

A wangfu not celebrating the arrival of the wangfei..is trully a humiliating matter...an ordinary woman would instantly cried and fled back to their home because of shame...

But, Su Qian Meng is different..

She quietly climb the stairs, every movement is graceful. All the elegance and brilliance that very day was taken by her as a honor that no one else dare to touch..

This led many people to forget the reason they come here..

No fault can be seen at her movement....

After Su Qian Meng reach the final step..she just calmy waiting for this middle - aged man to act...

The middle-aged man smiled and bow in front of Su Qian Meng, " Lady Su, this servant was personally ordered by the wangye to give a consideration for Lady Su..Wangye is worried for the health of Lady Su and ask if this marriage can be postponed"..his voice full of worry but there is coldness hidden in every word he said..

Jin Zan and Mu Jin,.opened their eyes widely..and ready to rebuked the insolent man but Su Qian Meng raise her hand..indicating to stop what they are trying to do..

Instantly they composure become calm again that gives a shock to the middle-aged man...but instantly vanished..

Based in his uniform and being personally ordered by that wangye..this man must be  the head steward...

This servant calling me Lady Su in front of this crowd..telling me that they doesn't acknowledged me as the wangfei...and wants to postponed the wedding because of my weak health..isn't it just borrowing another's knife to kill?...i sneered...

The crowd were instantly recovered from their daze and heard what the personal servant of wangye said to wangfei...

Their eyes were full of pity towards this woman...

"..Really?...then tell wangye that benwang fei is currently fine, how can a small woman like me dares to posponed the marriage...this marriage also was given by our great emperor....wangye is a highly honored person in this kigndom , benwang fei doesn't have the heart to make wangye worry  and  defy the imperial decree, benwang fei can't afford to lose wangye face in front of the great emperor..even if benwang fei can't stand nor walk, this woman is ready to crawl to be married to wangye, being married to Duan Wangfu is the greatest fortune given by the heaven itself",her voice is as gentle as the spring,accompanied by a small breeze it sound like a gentle lullaby.

Her intimidating aura was replaced by a gentle and noble woman....her weak voice gives a pitiful feeling to all of the listeners.

The middle-aged man can't help but be choked of her words,he intentionally call her Lady Su but she call herself benwang fei which only used by a  wangfei, her pitiful and weak voice doesn't conceal the intimidating aura in front of him,it gives an inexplicable authority.

His every word was rebuked by this woman effortless.

Her words shown a great worry towards wangye but being a person beside wangye, he already encounter different schemes, that is why he understood the true meaning behind the words spoken by this woman.

He can't help but be speechless,he though this woman will be easy to handle but his wrong....greatly wrong.

As he was thinking what to do next,he instantly shiver and felt a very intense gaze like a wolf looking at it's prey. He raise his gaze and instantly saw the face covered by the red veil,standing closely.He can't help but to lower his head again,he doesn't understand but he can't endure to meet that intense gaze.

As the middle-aged man is frowning and deeply thingking..

A flying dart would whiz by her face that result for her viel to fall down.

Su Qian Meng was shocked even Jin Zan and Mu jin doesn't recover immediately.

" there is an assassin"!!!..

"Assassin !!!""..

The crowd was in panic but the 2 guards and the middle-aged man was dumbstruck and can't recover from a shock.

As Su Qian Meng recovered herself, she doesn't noticed the shocking face of the 3 men in front of her but worried about this assassination attempt.

"Even Jin Zan and Mu Jin can't detect the presence of that person even I was known as an invicible assassin my forte was poison that person seems to be a high level martial artists."

As i raise my head and notice the odd expression of these 3 men, I instantly notice that my face was already revealed.

I turn my face and order Jin Zan.."prepare me a new veil.."i said indifferently..but i didn't expect that a simple turn could give chaos

"WAAAAHHH"

" Devastating Beauty"

As the crowd seen the face of Su Qian Meng..the surrounding was full of noise...but all the words that can be heard are all compliments toward the beauty of the woman in the red clad dress...