Chapter 11 - Yun Qing Hatred

CRASH..!!!!!..

All the maidservant can only hear a loud noice of several porcelain being smash..

Since the 2nd Miss return from the eldest miss courtyard, her mood is bad..and the room is in chaos

They can't do anything but to stand in the side and wait for Yun yiniang to coax the 2nd miss..

This 2nd miss is known to be gentle but they now understand  that " looks can be deceiving"..

One of the personal servant who cannot endure any longer and also the one with a swollen face" mistress, dont let the eldest miss ruin your reputation"..she gently trying to stop the tantrum of her mistress before all the servants will gossip..

But Su Bai Lu, only throw a porcelain vase at her personal maid without hesitation, " who are you to order me!!!..you are nothing but a slave!!!..with her voice full of contempt...she no longer care what she looks like, hatred already consume her consciousness..

The personal made cannot dodge the porcelain base and directly hit her face...

AHHHHH..!!!!!..a loud cry of woman can be heard inside of the 2nd miss courtyard..

They can only lower their heads and pray that their little life would be spared..

"Take her away..!!!!.seeing her face only reminded me of that hideous woman..!!!!.".Su Bai Lu ordered the stewards, with a voice full of disgust..

The stewards can only pity this servant, she only wants to protect the reputation of her mistress but instead received an injustice result..

As soon the personal maid were taken away..Yun Yiniang entered the courtyard anxiously..

She heard that her precious daughter is having a tantrum..but she teach her daughter that no matter what, she must be composed at all time..

There must be something big that happened, for her daughter to lose her temperament..

As soon as she enter the inner chamber , the whole room is in chaos..her daughter hair is dishevelled, the gentle face is distorted with hatred...

" ALL OF YOU GET OUT "...Yun Yiniang recover from her shocked and immediately order the servants to leave..

"Lu - er what happened?"with her voice full of tender...

"Tell mother who bullied you"...Yun Yiniang cannot help but be infuriated..who dare to bully her precious daughter...that person must be seeking death..

Su Bai Lu immediately calmed down, the moment she heard the voice of her mother..

Her eyes full of fury were instantly replaced by eyes full of being wronged..

"That slut!!!..dares to humiliate me in front of those lowly servants...!!!!..she also state that mother is just a lowly concubine and she is the sole legitimate daughter of father.."..

" She also brags that she is soon to be wangfei."..her fragile face full of tears..a sight that could easily  gain sympathy..

But Yun Qing was stunned of what she have heard...that daughter of her biggest enemy is brave enough to bully her Lu -er..

" Since when did she grow a backbone?..she is nothing but a trash..she was born from that lowly slut woman...!!!!"

"What is she bragging about??..with her hideous face, she wil have no place in wangfu.."..beside duan wangye doesn't favor any woman..she is just a taint, given by shu guifei to duan wangye to humiliate him.."..

Then she remembered something and hurriedly asked, " how about the tea I have given you..did that slut drink it?"..her eyes full of anticipation..

Su Bai Lu answered with a hint of nervousness , whispering to her mother " mother I am afraid that slut knew what is inside of that tea.."..

Yun Qing can't hide her stunned expression, when she heard what her daughter whispered..

How is it possible?..that slut doesn't know how to write or read..i purposely made her illiterate...

Is it that two maids that were given by that slut woman?..

NO...NO...all this year i have personally monitored their every move....

But why??..that poison were given to her by a mysterious person....

15 years ago, when that slut have met an accident and mysteriously disappeared without a trace..she received a small porcelain bottle with a letter that indicates that inside is a slow acting poison, and it is meant for the daughter of that slut..after 15 years the poison will react..

For 15 years i have put that slow acting poison to the foods that were given to that hideous woman...

For 16 years i have endured this hatred in my heart...if it is not because of that seductive woman.I Yun Qing should be tha first wife and the mistress of the Su residence...

She suddenly appeared and snatch all the affection of the young master Su..She was known as the most beautiful woman in the kingdom...all the men were crazy about her..not even the emperor were exempted....

She appeared from nowhere...but the young master Su was determined to be his first wife..even defying all the elders..

But the moment she gave birth..she left and met an accident along the way..leaving a hideous baby in her courtyard...

The baby was plump , a skin that is whiter than a snow..her whole body was finely crafted but the only fault is the big tumor in her face..

As soon as i see the hideous face..all my anxiety vanish...

That slut is dead and her baby is ugly...and all the affection of young master Su returned to me...

But despite of how many years have gone....the position of first wife is still empty..

Su Xuan Zhi is still a prisoner of that slut....!!!!!!...

And now, her good for nothing daughter , dare to shame my own flesh and blood..

" Fix yourself!!!!!..let's sort out that slut and make her remember where is her rightful  place...!!!!..."..Yun Qing said full of malice...

She should have killed that child the moment it was born...