Chapter 53

" Do you want me to report the events that are happening inside of the prime minister house or should I say your father in law?" Jiang Mo Chen teasingy said to the Yan Hong Tian

The man with a blank face regain his work in reading the strolls indicating for the young general to continue.

" According to the reports, the prime minister didn't attend the morning court today, which is first time for someone like him that never let anyone find fault in himself. Also the spies haven't seen even the hair of the prime minister after the Duan Wangfei wedding day".

Yan Hong Tian calm eyes became cold, " His disappearance might have something to do with THEM. "

" Do we need to move the Hidden Force to interfere their moves here in Yan Kingdom?" Xi Yi suggests since he was the person personally appointed by Yan Hong Tian to lead his hidden force.

" They still need the emperor and would'nt  like to startle the balance between the four kingdoms. I bet they are already retreated in their nest and silently observing in the sideline." Yan Hong Tian calmly declined Xi Zhie suggestion, it is not the right time to to expose his power. Aside from majority of the military armies in his hands he also choose  some people to be his hidden weapon. The military tally is obviously a farce since all the soldiers are people of his father and swore the loyalty to the throne. He can't use them.

"Additionally, the stepmother of Su Qian Meng the most favored Concubine Yun Qing was found dead lying at the back of the Su Estate and letting some dogs devoured the poor woman. And the sister born from that concubine received a heavy punishment in ancestral house." Jiang Mo Chen dazedly thinking while holding his sharp jaw. " Don't you think it is not coincidence?"

"What coincidence? Duan Wanfei is truly something, wherever she goes, she leave them in a terrible state to the point of no way to return. As your doctor, I advise you to get away from her if you value your life!. But I also love to have a talk with her to learn how to extract REVENGE!" Xi Yi intentionally raise his voice and give more pressure with his last word to let them hear him. He playfully laugh and forgotten to check how dark Yan Hong Tian face is.

Jiang Mo Chen helplessly shake his head, this person in front of them that was tied down and talking nonstop like a silly person, who would thought that this noisy person is renowned in the field of medicine, he was not officially  recognized but his skill already far surpassed the imperial doctors and being feared in the black market for his various human experiments.

Jiang Mo Chen calmly approacg the person who is still gloating in his own world.

He lightly patted the doctor shoulder with his eyes full of sympathy, " Since your skin is thick then I don't have to worry about your well being ".

The general words made Xi Yi merry face freeze and reluctantly look at the direction of the man silently sitting in front of him. The calmly Yan Hong Tian look at him the more Xi Yi want to disappear and hide behind his precious experiments.

He pitifully look at his younger brother who are standing behind Yan Hong Tian but he only gave him an expressionless face!

The full of pride Monkey instantly became a docile dog, " I...I...I--I also have to report about Duan Wangfei." Xi Yi can't help but stutter, seeing the man frigid face made him imagine the Dark Tower already in front of him.

Yan Hong Tian left brow instantly lift waiting for the silly man to redeem himself.

" Duan Wangfei maid is no ordinary. I was supposed to use silver needle to hit her acupuncture point at her nape but she smoothly dodge me and immediately turn her face. The thing is, I used my light step technique to approach her. I believe her senses are in different level. " Xi Yi calmly peek at the expression of Yan Hong Tian.

But the man only resume his work and calmly read  the reports presented in his desk.

He gracefully lift the jade tea and take a sip. " The reason you are late, is because you met the maid of the Duan Wangfei?"

Xi Yi can only resign in his faith, " Yes, but it was because to observe the people  that are close to Wangfei. I thought to collect information of the things that are preferred  by Wangfei." His voice is getting smaller from telling the answer.

Hearing his answer didn't make any changes in Yan Hong Tian expression but his voice is colder than before,      " Are you that interested in this Wangye's Duan Wangfei to collect that kind of information?"

Upon listening to his accusation the fear from Xi Yi instantly vanished and defend himself " Wangye what is yours is yours what mine is also yours. I did that thing  for Wangye's sake, we knew not to let our guard down. "

" And the stain from your robe? "

Xi Yi immediately check his robe and immediately curse why of all this days he wore white. " Wangye, this doctor sacrifice one's health and force the maid to let this doctor have the first taste to be sure that no harm can be fall to Wangfei."

The general can only lit the candle for this foolish doctor. Why did he have to taste if he can use his silver needle to test the soup.

Yan Hong Tian raise his head to indicate to Jiang Mo Chen that it is already time to go back. And gave signal to Xi Zhie to untie the man.

" Xi Yi from now on, you are assigned to taste all the food before it will serve the table since this prince appreciate your devotion in sacrificing yourself "

Xi Yi happily stood and believe he was already free but hearing the man verdict made him think how petty this man.

" Objection? Then find Hou-er in Red Flower Garden and tell her to give her monthly report."

" what! Yan Hong Tian, you know how I hate going in that disgusting brothel, the women strong  perfume and make up make me vomit to death. "

"Then choose whether to demote yourself to become Duan Wangfu taster or go to Red Flower Garden." Yan Hong Tian gave off an intimidating aura while placing the stroll in the table.

Xi yi can only helplessly obey and felt that every step are like a heavy stone.

The man standing at the back immediately went in front of Yan Hong Tian , " Observe the movement inside of the Duan wangfei pavillion and search any information related to her personal servants." Xi Zhie answer with a nod.