Chapter 20 - Bridal Room

When the red clad sedan reach the bridal room Mu Jin and Jin Zhan instantly help the crimson clad woman to step out.

Su Qian Meng slowly walk towards the bridal room that are tightly closed, she inspect the surrounding of the courtyard, the exterior of Duan Wangfu is elegance and intimidating however,  the interior gives a refreshing vibes, full of greenery landscapes...the outside of the fu is noisy but when entering this kind of Manor gives a relaxing aura and warmth....but also loneliness

They said the house reflects the heart and the personality of its master....Su Qian Meng wonder if it is true..

Is Duan Wangye only cold in the outside?..just like his home?..Su Qian Meng only shook her head, she doesn't even seen that man but she can't take her mind away from him...

Steward Wang only look at this mistress, she was only standing and haven't given a command to enter the bridal room...

If it was an ordinary lady, they would be excited or shy but this woman doesn't even give any emotion nor changes in her actions...

There was also no complaints nor disappointment that can be heard, there were no feast, sounds nor red lantern that were hanging inside of wangfu...but the woman only stood there proudly...the wangye doesn't give the actual welcoming of a wangfei but only ordered the sedan and the room to be prepared however, it doesn't lessen her nobility...

After Su Qian Meng returned to her senses, she ask Mu Jin to open the door..

The room is big and spacious...all are covered with a crimson silk..the candles gives a cool and mild fragrance, especially the bed..it was covered by red petals of roses, this scene is truly fitted to an ideal honeymoon in modern days..

Ancient people are truly romantic, it was a shame she doesn't know how to appreciate this kind of disgusting play..

The corner lips of Su Qian Meng twitch, the servants around her doesn't understand why their mistress have a dark aura..

The servants at the back can't  help but be anxious, they were ordered to prepare the bridal room grandly....they can only retreat their step....slowly and quietly, afraid to attract the attention of the tigress..

Before Su Qian Meng can complain, Steward Wang immediately closed the door and loudly stated " May the Wangfei and Wangye hae a great night".

He knew staying inside with wangfei is no good...his heart can no longer endure another verbal dispute with that cunning woman and hurriedly go back to his post.

Immediately all the servants disperse and no longer want to to stay..they knew the rules and protocols of the wangfu....wangye is no ordinary master...

Su Qian Meng immediately sit down at the huge bed, her body shows exhaustion....yesterday and today is full of schemes...it was fortunate that the original host is already gone, and someone like her is chosen to continue her hard life..

Mu Jin knew how tired their mistress is and immediately massage the jade like feet of her mistress...

" mistress there is some pastries that nubi stored for mistress to eat, nubi knew mistress only drink tea earlier" Jin Zan said while holdinga few piece of pastrie..

Su Qian Meng instantly felt her heart moved towards this maidservants of her...but her gaze became cold when she look at those few pastries...she knew Jin Zan steal those pastries for her...

Her good family didn't even bother to prepare a good food before she left...

She can only helplessly pick one of the pastries and eat it...her pride wouldn't allowed to accept this food that came from that despicable Su Manor, but she doesn't have the heart to see those worries that filled the eyes of her most trusted servant..

" I know you also didn't eat, take the rest of the pastries...this mistress doesn't need a servants that are weak or hungry, save your strength for tomorrow"..

" mistress"...Jin Zan and Mu Zin can't help but to feel happy and their eyes reddened a bit..

" alright, don't cry or else they think this mistress bullied her servants.."

Su Qian Meng felt relaxed and felt the soreness of her feet gone...

" Mu Jin hands are good, you know the right point of my feet" Su Qian Meng randomly said..

"Jin Zan hand and feet are strong and nimble...you knew how to wreck a sedan with a single step, you also steal a pastries without being caught...Su Manor are highly guarded every inch of the house especially to my courtyard. .." her voice is cool like wind...there is also laziness but charming...

The room were silent, the two maids were shock that their mistress observation is sharp...they are not worried that their skill were exposed because they knew sooner they will also reveal it..

Before they can say anything Su Qian
Meng suddenly raise her hand, indicating them to stop and retreat...

They immediately understand their mistress

"Mistress this nubi hand is skilled due to the first madam, madam likes her foot being massaged, thus nubi small skill improved" Mu Jin said calmly

" mistress please punish this small servant, nubi just accidentally trippef the silk of the sedan and the pastries were stolen because there is no guard present at that time, nubi was just passing by.." Jin Zan calmly said without  a hint of guilt and instantly kneel in front of Su Qian Meng

Su Qian meng is truly satisfied to this two servants,  just a small gesture, they already know what to do..

" Stop kneeling, your mistress knows your circumstances...you can steal to other people, you may even kill them, it it is for the sake of your mistress, it will always be FORGIVEN...understand? " her voice is small but strong..

There is an intense feeling, starting to boil from their hearts...now that the mistress have given a secret order to them that they can use any means to execute any desire of their mistress in the future...they will gladly eliminate all the obstacles for this woman...

"You can all retreat, be familiarise with the surroundings, bengong should know the basic structures of the wangfu to avoid unnecessary trouble in the future"..

Their eyes full of determination, after hearing the order, they straighten their posture and bow "yes wangfei" they understand what is the hidden command and obediently left...

After Su Qian Meng certainly know that the two servants is already far..

She slowly remove her veil " qie is surprised that wangye LOVE to listen to other people conversation, such a hobby is no good wangye " and glare at the far corner of the room...

And slowly a tall silhouette instantly revealed and a light chuckle can be heard...