Chapter 52

SLURP

Is the only sound that can be heard inside the common kitchen of Duan Wangfu, a man is happily drinking in the bowl unconscious to the danger that are coming at the back of his head.

"PAH"

Xi Yi instantly felt a little dizzy and angrily stood ready to throw his hidden silver needles coated by different poison. And the man in black effortlessly dodge the incoming attack and swiftly throw a dagger towards the small bowl unfortunately Xi Yi with the use of his fast hands immediately save the bowl from being broken.

"Your such a petty person! If you are just jealous of my soup then say so, no need to sneakily attack behind my back to covet my food. Are you that hungry? Your big brother benevolent heart can spare a one table spoon of soup, if you are that desperate. "

The eyes of the man in black robe slit due to anger and his jaw clench from stopping himself in killing this conceited brother of him.

Xi Zhie was ordered by Yan Hong Tian to bring back this troublesome man since it took him a long time to go to their meeting, but upon passing by he heard a small sound coming from the kitchen and saw an idiot happily eating while their time is being wasted waiting for him.

Even with his presence the doctor only resume his seat and drinking the soup without a care." Is the Duan Wangfu mistreating you, to the point that you are willing to ditch the order from Duan Wangye from a mere soup? And dont forget what will be your end upon earning the wrath of Yan Hong Tian."

Xi Yi only gave him a glance and elegantly put the bowl in the table, "You wont understand, for this mere bowl I the black doctor used my charm in order to obtain this soup as well as having a close interaction with one of the personal maids of Duan Wangfei. Now tell me, with my good reports about our mistress, is our Wangye have the heart to punish this black doctor?"

"Did you notice something?"

Xi Yi stood and approach hi small brother and slowly taking out his fan. He arrogantly fan himself and whisper," Why would I tell you? "

His arrogant laugh made Xi Zhie lost all his reason and aggressively caught his collar while skillfully tying his two dangerous hands and stuffing a cloth inside of his mouth.

Xi Yi lowered his guard and forgot what will be the consequence upon irritating his younger brother, he can only struggle with all his might and use his pitiful eyes but even this didnt receive some sympathy from his brother.

"BANG"

The two man inside the room was startled and can see Xi Zhie carrying a man like a bag of sack and harshly throw it in front of Yan Hong Tian.

Seeing the identity of the man in the ground, Yan Hong Tian expressionlessly return to his sit and resume his dignified aura. He gave the signal to remove the clothe from his mouth but not to free his hands. Yan Hong Tian knew that Xi Yi will make a ruckus and definitely take the revenge from his brother and it will make their meeting in chaos.

Upon feeling the freedom of his mouth he immediately glare at his younger brother for treating him harshly,"Dont find me if you need my medical assistance unless you are one centimeter from death!"

"I gave the order to bring you immediately and use any possible means to do it. Since my doctor had lost his way to my STUDY ROOM. If you need to complain then Im happy to send you to the Dark Tower.", Yan Hong Tian calmly rebuke him.

Xi Yi instantly shut his mouth, he knew what are the things that are waiting for him in that cursed tower. But once he saw the trembling back of Jiang Mo Chen who is enduring himself from laughing made Xi Yi to feel aggrieved, "Your bullying me!"

Jiang Mo Chen ignore his accusation and fix his posture to resume his serious face. He approach Yan Hong Tian, "The emperor already gave me the secret order to monitor the border in the south, it seems the neighboring country is sending their envoy. It seems the Emperor already has his doubt in the sudden visit."

Yan Hong Tian only answered with a nod," Do what my father is expecting to you, no need to send me any secret message from the South border to avoid any suspicious from their side."

"I understand, I also received from the palace that Shu Gufei was being held in the Cold Palace losing her favor and made the 3rd princess grounded inside of her palace because of showing inappropriate etiquette in the imperial banquet. "

Yan Hong Tian had stopped in reading some reports and raise his head with full of interest, "Oh?"

Jiang Mo Chen cant help but chuckles, "Well she suddenly cannot control her upset stomach and release an unwanted smell and sound that made her a laughingstock but what made me curious is, she insists she was set up by someone."

Even this news caught the interest of Xi Yi that he forgot his grievance and excitedly state his speculation, "Do you think Wangfei had something to do in that scheme? We all knew that spoiled princess will not lose the chance to insult your Wangfei."

Yan Hong Tian no longer can hear their words but lost in remembering the way his wife acted inside of the Imperial Palace, how she slowly killed her enemy by her mere words but he didnt expect how his Wangfei cant tolerate people that are in her bad side and secretly making them pay a thousand folds.