Chapter 36

..triple release!!!!!

😘😘😘😘

-------------------------

a massive golden door, with magnificent carving of a phoenix, greeted su qian meng

she cant help but to touch the intricate details, she can see how difficult each stroke and curve to achieve each carving.

lin mama smile and can't help but to tell " his majesty painstakingly seek the most talented person to carved this door, he said he will give nothing but the best for the empress, his great affection towards empress spread like wind among the people"

su qian meng stopped touching the door " but did the empress happy by receiving this beautiful pavilion ?"

lin mama only smile but her eyes only reflects sadness " the late empress only felt emptiness "

she can still remember her lonely back waiting for his higness to come inside the Phoenix pavilion " Lin - er, I fell in love with him without knowing his true identity, how great it would be, if he was nothing but an ordinary man " lin mama still remembered her lonely smile

su qian meng slightly smile "men always blame women for being difficult to please........always seeking the best, giving extravagant gifts..,"

the woman wearing a silver robe, with her eyes silently gazing the massive door have a grief smile, like a deity suffering for its people.

Lin mama cannot help but to anticipate her next words

" however, being blind for the things that could really bring joy to women...any material things is nothing compare to sincerity of one person"

"holding hands through time until both hair became white, and bodies became one with soil" su qian meng lovingly smile and stare at the middle age Lin Mama, " is the greatest wish of every woman "

she giggles  like a naive child " who wants to share their love ones and wait for time when they are remembered?" 

Lin mama only gaped, and silently stare to this woman, those praise still linger in her ears. Those are nothing but facts, who would be happy knowing you are not the only one. She encountered different women, masking their pain and pretending to be a virtuous women but there is lady in front of her not barely sixteen years old yet carries all the hidden yearn of a woman.

she can't help but feel the fury for the injustice of her late mistress.

amidst the conversation of the two woman there is a young  handsome man silently eavesdropping, he has a feminine features yet his body is handsomely built, his skin is fair and smooth like a gentle jade. he is wearing a sky blue robe with silver threads. his overall aura is refreshing and tender a pollar opposite to Duan Wangye, this person is no one but Yan Xiao Mo, Rui Wangye the 4th prince of Yan dynasty.

" your highness this is a forbidden pavilion, we should carry on " a small eunuch carefully remind his master

he was surprised because they were originally hurrying  towards shu gufei palace but his master abruptly stop and gaze in the direction of a two silhouettes.

he cannot see clearly the two people nor heard their conversation but he knows what punishment may befall to whomever dare to come to the Phoenix pavilion, remembering the Demon Prince bring fright to his small body.