Chapter 33

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @billionaire23..

thank you for understanding my situation and for loving my story

, a simple encouragement from readers is a great motivation to us, authors...

😘😘😘😘

Even how much I like to upload new chapters,  I experienced  the so called "authors block"..

----------------

A simple yet elegant carriage slowly traveling attracting all the communers attention

this carriage followed by dozens of cavalries wearing black uniforms with an imposing aura accompanied by a smaller carriages for the personal maidservants

such procession can only be done by someone belong to the imperial family.....but upon seeing the symbol that ferociously resting at their  flag made them fright and immediately dispersed , afraid to attract the attention of the man...

su qian meng docilely  sit beside yan hong tian, while the man leisurely reclining at the soft coach inside the carriage.

the journey is quite comfortable and relaxing....if not for an awkward atmosphere around them..

su qian meng silently peek at the person beside her, his silver mask concealed half of his face, his unfathomable eyes is closed yet it never lessen his allure..

the magnificent decoration of the carriage could never surpass his presence...

a moment later the long journey abruptly stop..

the man silently stood and camly walk outside, su qian meng also stand but not expecting the slender hand.

at first she hesitated, but remembering the shamelessness of that man, confidence envelope her.

with her head held high,and  straight back she slowly step out.

upon raising her head, the first thing she see is the tall man towering her...domineering yet she felt secured..

yan hong tian gently grip her soft jade hands, and a rare gentleness can be seen at his eyes

su qian meng can't help but be bashful, meeting his gaze can only bring uncomfortable feeling.

" wangye and wangfei, this lowly servant is personally task by the emperor to accompany you " a middle aged man respectfully bow, his uniform is different from the rest of eunuch.

this interruption helps su qian meng to divert her attention and calm her heart

yan hong tian coldly smile, " steward wei is the personal attendant of the emperor, this benwang doesn't deserve such grace " he indifferently said

su qian meng cleverly bow her head, like a docile innocent child and silently gather all the things she heard in her head

it seems there are a lot of things hidden inside of the imperial family, she silently noted.

" this servant shall lead the way your highness" steward wei calmly said ignoring  the indifference of the second prince...

-----

su qian meng silently admire all the scenery around her, as someone who came from the future 1,000 years later, it was all like a dream..

she greatly admired the skill and workmanship from the past..

her steps were slow yet the man in front also adjust his pace to accomodate her.

her eyes full of admiration give her a naivety and innocent aura, like a cute small girl that encounter a fascinating scene.

but yan hong tian knew what truly lies to that deceiving and crafty eyes yet the her right now is like seeing her true self, he can't help but to stop from his track and silently watch su qian meng..

eunuch wei cannot help but to observe the couple, an outstanding man silently looking at the celestial woman..

he cannot help but to reminisce the past, the old crown prince but the emperor now also gaze his diseased empress lovingly, those scene looks peaceful and warm yet it ends into a tragedy...

" escort wangfei to Phoenix pavilion, benwang will meet the emperor first" such a cold voice yet his eyes is gently gazing at his wife.

" of course wangye, let this servant assign some maids to serve wangfei " eunuch wei calmly answer

" no need , just ask Lin mama to escort wangfei " yan hong tian ordered while walking towards his little wife

eunuch wei startled, Lin Mama is the most trusted maidservant of the late empress, wangye truly cared for his wangfei,

ever since the late empress death , wangye never allow anyone to enter the Phoenix pavilion, even the emperor doesn't have the key..

he must report this development to the emperor.