Chapter 7 - My Good Meimei

Thank you again..@puja001..for voting my 2 chapters...

😊😊😊😊..i decide to release another chapter..

----------------

Mu Jin And Jin Zan entered the inner chamber of their mistress to wake her up and ask for necessary arrangements regarding for the wedding later. As soon as they enter, they cannot help but gape at what they see.

A delicate lady sitting calmly as if she is above everyone, cold aura emitting from her graceful body, there is no evidence of malnourishment.

Revealing the finest skin they have ever seen, a skin that has yet been touched; giving a smooth image. So fragile that even a pinch could leave a deep mark. A skin that is whiter than snow, contrasting the fine deep black hair. Giving an indescribable feeling, like a pure immortal that decide to visit the mortal world. It seems nothing could taint her purity…

They can't help but to let out a small sound of a sniffle.

~~~~~~~~~
As I am looking at their startled look, they lower their heads and I hear a small sob coming from the two of them. They aren't surprise that the tumor is gone, but only look at me with a deep longing.

"What is the matter?" I asked them calmly, while gazing at them intently.

"Nubi is delighted that mistress has restored her original appearance. Nubi ask for forgiveness. Nubi can't control my emotion at the moment," she said while looking at me. I can feel through her gaze that she is looking at me with distant eyes. As if she is not looking at me but someone else.

"You knew my face was distorted? Or you are the one who put it on my face?" I ask with my eyes full of suspicions. They immediately kneel and put their forehead on the ground without the slightest hesitation.

"Bang"

Fresh blood is flowing down from their forehead, in an instant. "Nubi will say everything after we enter the wangfu. Nubi cannot carelessly spill out everything here mistress..." There is no trace of guilt nor fear in their voice.  I didn't respond immediately and carefully examined their expression.

I certainly see your undying devotion towards someone. It would be great if you can also have that kind of conviction in serving me." I smiled warmly at them.

I know the tumor did not carry any lethal poison; it only disfigured the face that carries it. Unlike the poison I have found in my body that resulted in the untimely death of the original host. I can say that my poisons did not come from a single person.

Their loyalty deserves acknowledgement. They may have endured all those tragic events with their mistress for a reason. After they heard their mistress, Mu Jin and Jin Zan did not expect the words that came out from my lips. They are shocked that after the incident, their mistress changed drastically. Perhaps thinking their mistress is truly the daughter of their big madam, Their mistress not only become intelligent, observant but also talented in their eyes.

"Clean yourselves first, before you served me. I don't want those people to see you in that kind of state..." My voice had a commanding tone.

After a couple of minutes, they return without any evidence of what occurred a while ago, holding a new set of wedding dress. After that they carefully helped me wear this complicated traditional clothes.

"I dont want a complicated hairstyle. I prefer it in a simple way... and prepare a veil that would cover my face entirely..."

" Nubi understands..."

Without make up their mistress is truly breathtakingly beautiful. Even the word beauty is not enough to describe her unearthly appearance…

Mu jin is the one combing my straight deep black hair, while Jin Zan is the one adjusting my wardrobe.

Suddenly there is a knock..

" Jiejie can i enter?... meimei would just like to offer a cup of tea before you leave and go to duan wangfu..." her voice like a soothing rain without a hint of malice. 

Hmmp... My good sister is here again? Let us see what show she is going to play.

I couldnt help but smirk wickedly…