Your studying and he interupts you

Brad
Your studying for your exams next week and you can hear Brad downstairs getting restless. You just keep studying and ignoring his noise. I feel nervous these exams can determine my life... my degree! I hear the door opening. "Princess can we cuddle?" Asked Brad, pouting and pulling his doggy eyes. "Fine for 4 minutes" said Y/N. We cuddle and we both fall asleep.
I'm the end I passed with like 98% and Brad was proud and I am able now to be a photographer/director and the best thing is I'm the Vamps photographer/director along with Dean!
James
Your studying for your driving theory test and you know James wants cuddles and love and kisses, but he knows how important this is. I need to be able to drive to work. I'm a secondary school teacher and I'm tired of asking James for a lift to school or walking when his on tour. I don't hear him walk in. He starts kissing my neck. "Baby take a break, I need my sweet, beautiful girlfriend for a while" pleased James. I smile and get up. We go and have dinner and cuddle.
In the end I passed. I am able to drive.
Con
I'm studying for my A level exams and Con keeps disturbing me and I am starting to get annoyed. "CON! STOP" Yelled Y/n. "I can't stop! I want to spend time with you! I'm going on tour next Monday and It's Friday!" Said Con. "This is more important, Con! Tour is something you go on all the time! This is once and then it's over!" Said Y/n. "Wow thanks. I'm going out. Call me when your done being like this" said Con. He walked out. I just start studying again. Hours later I decide to go downstairs, Con should be back by now. I go down and his not there. I frown and remember what happened. Fuck, I did it this time. I just frown and take out my phone.
To Con
Where r u? I'm sorry!
From Con
Uh James I'm drinking be back soon
To Con
I'm sorry I just I was frustrated and angry that nothing was sticking in and I know tour is important trust me I know how much it is. I'm just trying to pass to show my mean arsed parents I can do it like my brother can. Please come home. Don't drive get a taxi. I love you x I'm sorry baby if u don't come home I understand. Even if your don't come home tomorrow or Sunday enjoy tour. I love love love you!
He doesn't text back. His not coming back. I go to bed and fall asleep. I don't know if we are together anymore. It's Sunday and he isn't home. Soon it's Monday and their on the plane now. I frown. I go eat breakfast. I hear a ding.
From Con
In Ireland I couldn't make it home sorry see you in a month
To Con
Ok thanks for letting me know after three days shows me how you feel. When you get back there is a present for you. I'll be with friends.
Tris
Tris wants you to bake so he keeps coming up and knocking. You put ear phones in and try to ignore but it gets to 6 and your bored of studying for college so you and help Tris bake. He kisses me. Soon we eat and go to bed.
Part 2 for Connor