He have a child from a previous relationship

P.2

I wake up and realise that I am going on a date with Brad. I get up and decide to get ready. I go have breakfast and go to visit Rose.

"So your date!" sad Rose. "Yeah, I'm really excited. I mean, he seems lovely and his really good with Maria, I love a family man" said Y/N. "Everyone does.... OK not me!" said Rose. "Yeah you just wanna have a one night stand." said Y/N. Rose chuckles. "I better go visit my parents and little sis before the date" said Y/N. Rose nods. I get in the car and drive to my parents house.

"Honey why you dressed up?" asked mom. "I'm going on a date" said Y/N. "With who?" asked Y/S/N. "Oh um I can't say" said Y/N. "Brad has a daughter, like how? I wanted to give him a kid if we ever got married" said Y/S/N. "Seriously Y/S/N. You don't know him or his daughter!" said Y/N. "I will!" said Y/S/N. "I'm going to go" said Y/N. I left and went home.

I go inside and sit down and wait for Brad. I'm nervous. Y/S/N walks in. "Hey I'm staying the night" said Y/S/N. I nod.

Soon it's 3 and I hear a knock on the door. I go open the door. "Hey Y/N. You ready?" asked Brad. "Y/N Who is..... BRADLEY SIMPSON!" yelled Y/S/N. Oh shit. "Hi you must be a fan" said Brad. "Yeah massive! Your going on a date with my sister? Can I come?" asked Y/S/N. "Uh um no, I mean I don't mean to be rude, I just met you. I really want time alone with Y/N. That's why its a date" said Brad. "Y/S/N, you'll be grand here" said Y/N. Brad grabs my hands and we walk to his car. What we don't know is that Y/S/N took a picture of us holding hands.

We got to Zizzi's and got a table, I order a pizza and Brad pasta. We talk and enjoy the dinner. We then go for a walk around the town. "I want to say, you were brilliant with Maria" said Brad. "I love kids, I would 4 kids" said Y/N. "Really? Wow!" said Brad. "I wouldn't mind 4 kids" said Y/N. I smile at him.

He drives me home and walks me to my door. "I had a good time. Maria loves you and I see why" smiled Brad. "Thanks for tonight, it was brilliant! I feel like this is the start of something and if your worried about dating, if Maria gets too attached to me, I would never, ever break a promise I make to kids or a partner" said Y/N. "I know, from what I learned about you tonight" said Brad. I smile. We both lean in and kiss, what we don't know is that Y/S/N took a photo. I go in after saying bye and he drove away.

"How was it?" asked Y/S/N. "Great" said Y/N. I just go to bed and fall asleep.

OMG HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEW ALBUM??????????? NIGHT & DAY!!!!! OMG I LOVE IT! IT'S A LIE IS A BRILLIANT SONG AND SAME TO YOU AS WELL! OMG I LOVE ALL THE SONGS!!!!! AHHH! I'M BLOODY ECSTATIC! Comment ur favourite song from the album

Lorna Xx