Cosy Day and Harry Potter! CB/JM/TE/BS

It's also going to be short:)

CON:

Me and Con have been dating for three years and I know by now he loves Harry Potter, he really wants to go see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and to be honest I do to. Today Con just came back from The Middle Of The Night Tour and we both wanna relax, so we decide to wear our pyjama's and watch Harry Potter, like all right movies.

I make the popcorn and get the sweets and drinks. I go back and in see Connor in his Harry Potter top.

I put mine on and then we relax and watch all 8 movies

Soon their over. "Oh my god! I forgot how much I loved this movie!" said Con. "Same. For Halloween we should dress up as Ginny and Harry!" smiled Y/N. Con kisses me. "Yes! I agree!" said Con. We kiss and have dinner, at like 9 in the evening. Afterwards we go to bed and watch the first Harry Potter movie again. Harry Potter will live on forever!

James

Me and Y/N are having this day of movie marathons. We decided to watch Harry Potter with Sophie. We're just wearing regular lazy clothes and watching Harry Potter cause why not. 

We have fajita's and chips during the second movie and then we just watch the rest with junk food, which we thought James would never do but he did, so 1 point to me. We continue watching movies till 12 and go to bed.

Brad

Me and Brad and Natalie, and his parents are planning to watch Harry Potter. With all the lovely food and Chinese. Yeah I'm not that healthy but who cares, I do work out, to keep it leveled. 

We turn on the first movie and I smile. The second movie starts soon and I smile. Harry Potter never gets old. 

I smile and after watching all of them we go to bed. 

Tris

Me and Tris and Millie have a plan along with James. We are planning to watch Harry Potter. I smile and make dinner. Then after dinner we watch Harry Potter, all 8 maybe just 7 or all of them. 

We get all the junk and fizzy drinks and relax back. It's basically a sibling night but I'm there, because well I live there.

I love Harry Potter and well it kinda rubbed off on Tris. Oops. 

After watch Harry Potter, we just watch Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. 

Then bed.

OK so if you haven't read Harry Potter here is a summary:

Voldemort(evil fella with no nose, sharp shark teeth and no hair, just a veiny head) is out to kill Harry Potter because he survived the killing curse. Harry doesn't find out his a wizard till his 11th birthday and his parents are dead and he lives with muggles(people with no magic) who HATE wizards and witches. He makes two best friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger and a great family The Weasleys and also love is in there. So yeah I can't describe only J.K Rowling can describe it:) 

Lorna Xx