Pregnancy series(BRAD)

You find out your pregnant and you tell him

You and Brad have been dating for two years now. Your family and his family like each other, The Vamps have kicked off. You and Brad live in a nice, cosy house.

You and Brad recently started talking about the future, marriage, kids, fame. You both want to get married and have kids, which is a huge commitment. Your mom and Brad's mom talked to you about it, they made it clear wait till after your married. You kinda agree. Kinda.

I woke up today, feeling nauseous. I run to the bathroom and puke. "Babe? You OK?" asked Brad. "Yeah, must have been something I ate" said Y/N. Brad nods and goes down for breakfast and I wash my teeth and mouth and go for some food.

"Hey babe" said Brad. "Yes?" asked Y/N. "Um I was wondering if we could go on a date?" asked Brad. "Yes, I'd love to" smiled Y/N. "I'm going to go to the studio to practise for the close up tour for the new album" said Brad. "OK enjoy" smiled Y/N. He left. I'm kinda lucky my sister left pregnancy tests here. I go and take five. I have to know. You wait 10 minutes as it instructed. I look down and see five positives. I'm going to got the hospital, make sure I am actually pregnant before I tell Brad. I get ready for the day. I go to the doctors and wait for my time. A nurse calls my name and I walk in. "Hi, I'm nurse Peters. I'll be doing your scan and just making sure your pregnant" smiled Nurse P. I nod and smile. I lie down and pull top up. She places the gel on my stomach. Soon she looks at the monitor. "Well it seems your two weeks pregnant. I'll print out a picture. The fetus is healthy. No drinking, smoking and keep the fish eating to a minimum, only cooked fish" said Nurse P. "OK, thank you" smiled Y/N. She hands me five pictures of the scan.

I get home and get ready. How will I tell him? Show him? Tell him? The scan? Breathe. I'll figure it out. I hear the door open. "Baby I am just going to take a shower and we'll head out" smiled Brad. "OK Brad" smiled Y/N. He takes his shower. Thank god I have all the pregnancy tests in a plastic bag in my bag and the scan. I smile and clutch the bag with all my strength. He is finally done and he comes down.

The restaurant luckily enough is nearly empty. We sit down and Brad looks at the menu. I take a pregnancy test and the scan out and place it on his plate. With a note saying hi daddy. He gives me the menu. I smile when he looks down. "Your.....we're having a baby?" asked Brad. "Yeah I found out today!" smiled Y/N. He stands up and comes over to me and kisses me. He sits back down. "I love you and mini Simpson" smiled Brad. I smile back. 

Soon we are at home, in bed resting. "We're going to be parents" said Brad. "Yep! I am so excited!" said Y/N. We fall asleep with his hands on my stomach where baby Simpson is.

OK this series might be four or more parts, I'm going to stick to the traditional pregnancy, 

NEXT ONE IS

Telling the parents

then

Telling the band

then

telling the fans

then

scan

then 

kicks

then 

labour:) 

It might turn into a baby series, then toddler and then teenage series maybe. The baby and toddler series deffo, teenage maybe.

Hope you enjoyed the next one will be out tomorrow:) 

Lorna :)