Connor Imagine

You go on holidays & a proposal

Connor finally got time off the band and we decided to go Mykonos and all. We are leaving soon.

Me and Con get an Uber to the airport and check in and go through security and go to buy sweets to suck on and then we go for some food, just peanuts we are planning on having our lunch on the plane, we will be there by dinnertime so it'll be grand.

"Baby you want peanuts or crisps?" Asked Con. "Crisps! I know your allergic!" Said Y/n. "OK let's go" said Con. We sit at a pub and have a drink. We finally get on the plane and take off.

We soon get there and get off. We make it to our hotel and check in. We unpack and then explore. We have dinner in this really nice, sea side Greek restaurant.

We make it back and go to the lounge and just have fun.

FULL DAY IN MYKONOS

I wake up and get ready for the day. Pool days!

We have breakfast, I have granola and oats and toast with coffee

We have breakfast, I have granola and oats and toast with coffee. We head to the pool and bring our three floats. We lie down to have a tan first and then we go for a swim and we go on the floats and just have a laugh.

"Hey baby watch this" laughed Con and he flips off the edge of the pool. Splashes me. "Nice, Con" said Y/n. Con swims to me and kisses me. "So our like third holiday back to this place" said Con. "Yeah. Their doing it right" laughed Y/n. "They are aren't they! OK let's get out! We need to get ready for the dinner I have planned for us!" Said Con. we go get ready for the dinner.

We head to the place where we are having dinner

We head to the place where we are having dinner. At the beach? "Why are we eating at the beach?" Asked Y/n. "No reason" said Con. we sit down and talk about the future and just laugh. Afterwards we go to the sea and stand in front. Con kneels down when I am not looking. "Y/n Y/M/N Y/L/N I love you and only you and I don't want to drag this out coz of the fact it'll be too long and I  won't drag on how MUCH I love you..... so will you be my very beautiful, sexy wife?" Asked Con. I nod my head. "Yes!" Said Y/n. We kiss and go back and make great memories In bed.

We got married on the 30 June and nine months after we had twins, Devon Vance and Delia Victoria  BALL. Mykonos is not only the holiday YOU and Con go on but now with your two kids and yeah!

BOOM! All four done! And I WOULD BLOODY LOVE TO GO MYKONOS!!!! It looks fab in vlogs! And I love Greek Islands!!

Anyway comment below what you think of any band ever made!

Lorna Xx