Dad's best friend's son CB

Your dad is really good friends with Simon Ball, who happens to be Connor Balls dad. Your the same age as Connor. You met him when you were both 3. You don't really remember him that well. Today the day you and your dad are going to Simon's house for a BBQ. You go get ready, something BBQ friendly.

I decide to wear an off the shoulder maxi dress and black sandals. My hair is my favourite thing. We get in the car and finally arrive at their house. We knock and Kelly opens the door. "Hi guys come in!" said Kelly. We go in and go out the back. Connor is talking with his dad and so is Lewis. My dad walks over and mom goes to Kelly. I just go with my dad. "Simon, Con, Lewis!" said dad. "Hey Damien" said Simon. "Hey, you remember my daughter, Y/N" said Dad. "How can I forget! Con you remember Y/N, right?" asked Simon. "Oh yeah, you were the kid who kept coming to my house" said Con. I just nod. "Dad.... I'm going to mom" said Y/N. "OK" said dad. I go over to mom. "Hi honey" said Mom. Dad walks over. "Sweetie come here" said dad. "Yes?" asked Y/N. "You are not allowed to date Connor, OK" said dad. "Fine" said Y/N. I walk off. I sit down and Con walks over. "Hey I'm sorry I wasn't very nice it's  just your beautiful and I didn't know what to do" said Con. "It's fine, I didn't know how to act as well" said Y/N. "Anyway I heard what your dad said about not dating me" said Con. "I'm sorry! I dunno" said Y/N. "Y/N you do break is rules right?" asked Con. "Sometimes. I'm 21, so yeah" said Y/N. "Great let's sneak out, I asked dad and he asked mom and they said yeah and your mom said yeah" said Con. 

We sneak out and get a taxi to the town. We go to the train station and go to London. We get there and go to another train station that goes to Brighton. We get there and walk along the pier. "Why does your dad not want you to date me?" asked Con. "Your in a band and your on tour and yeah" said Y/N. He nods. "I understand but I want to see where this leads us. Now a date I am taking you on a date" said Con. I blush and smile at him. We go to TGI Friday's and woo am I happy. 

Afterwards we go for a walk along the beach. I smile at Con and he smiles back. "This has been nice, but let's get you back before your dad kills me" said Con. "One thing" said Y/N. I kiss him. His arms wrap around my back and mine around his neck. We soon pull away and I smile. "Let's go" said Y/N. We finally get home and we go home. "Where were you young lady?" asked dad. "We went to Brighton, to catch up" said Y/N. "Oh really" said dad. "I'm home. See ya Con" said Y/N. "See ya tomorrow, I'll text ya" said Con. He walks away. 

"I told you to stay away" said dad. "Dad... it's my life" said Y/N. "Just ugh." said dad. "Dad.... I'm heading home tomorrow, I'll be driving Con home, did you know we live across from each other?" asked Y/N. "Yes" said dad. "You should have told me. Anyway night dad. MOM Thanks for letting me go today" said Y/N. I go to bed and fall asleep. 

first one done:) Hehe Y/N's dad is badddddd:) 

Lorna Xx