James Imagine

You see your ex boyfriend

You and your boyfriend James has been dating for a year. You love him. I kiss him. We're going out today. We are planning on hanging with Sophie and then us three having a picnic.

We go pick Sophie up and drive to the park. We go into the centre of it where me and James always go. We set up the blanket and the food. I sit beside James and smile at him. "Aren't you a sight to behold" said James. "Oh thank you" said Y/n. "Y/n!" Said Dave, my ex. "Face what you doing here?" Asked Y/n. We broke up. It was a rough one. He said some hurtful things to me, words I'll never forgive him for. "Hi! So is this your friends?" Asked Dave. "This is James, my boyfriend and his sister Sophie. What you want?" Asked y/n. "Can I sit? I want to talk" said Dave. I look at James, he knows what he said. I told him I never will forgive him. "Uh sure. Just no bad things to James or Sophie" said Y/n. He nods, with a certain look. He sits down. "Your seriously looking beautiful" said Dave. "Thanks but only James can call me that." Said Y/n. "Oh ok. What's your job, James" said Dave. "In The Vamps. You know. Famous band!" Said James. "Oh cool I'm a model." Said Dave. I roll my eyes. "HIS a cocky one" said Y/n. Dave rolls his eyes. "Well I am the best. James I've seen some photos on Insta you in black and white some model poses" said Dave. "Well you see I'm in a band and they take either photos of all four or one on their own and that's how it happens. It's for the music not the photos or girls or money. Unlike you. Male Models. Money. Girls. Sex." Said James. "And your better?" Said Dave. "No. I know I love Y/n and I know she loves me and that's all I need." Said James. "Dave you know what? Get away from us!" Said Y/n. "Oh coz your 12 year old sister is too young to understand" said Dave. "Excuse me, Sophie is 16! Go away" said James. He walks off.

"I'm sorry guys" said Y/n. "It's fine." Said James. We kiss.

We soon drop her home and we go home and relax.

Exes these days.

Lucky I don't have an ex boyfriend :) lol!

Lorna Xx