Brad imagine for Ale

Thevampsromania

I just found out I have my periods and I am dreading it, today me and Brad are going to a beach, and I ugh. I have bad cramps and stuff.

I wake up to the periods and I get dressed. I wait for Brad to come. How will I tell him? I dunno. I soon hear a knock on the door. I open the door to see Brad in swim trunks and a tank top. "Brad come in" said Ale. He walks in. "I uh can't go to the beach.... I have my periods" said Ale. "Oh let me change! Then we can go for dinner and then we can come back, have ice cream, crisps, sweets and also movie!" said Brad. I nod, smiling. I kiss him. "You are sweet!" said Ale. 

We just go to McDonalds. We mess and eat. Afterwards we go home and grab the ice cream, sweets and crisps and movies. We sit down and watch The Notebook. I cry. We watch everything and then we relax. 

"Baby what's wrong?" asked Brad. "I have cramps" said Ale, cringing. Brad hugs me and rubs my stomach. He kisses me. "I'm sorry what can I do for you?"  asked Brad. "Oh um maybe a bath" said Ale. "Oh I know! Stay!" said Brad. He rushes off. 

20 minutes later he calls me in. I go in and see wow..... candles, curtains closed, lights dimmed, him sitting on a stool, smiling. I get undressed and get in. "Get in" said Ale. He undresses and I lie back. "Your the best boyfriend ever" smiled Ale. "Your the best girlfriend ever" said Brad. "I love you" said Ale. "I love you too" smiled Brad. I kiss him. We soon get out and relax on the bed. 

We order Chinese and then have an early night and fall asleep in each others arms! 

I hope you like it!

I loved writing it! 

Lorna Xx

The Vamps Preferences and Imagines Book TwoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara