Hey

So i know this is the Vamps book but there is some serious issues with the tide

First

Apparently Austin cheated on his girlfriend

Second

The vamps and the tide relationship is ruined (probable just Austins and the vamps)

Third

He retweeted a Blake tweet about Blake spilling tea and he QUOTE retweeted it basically saying I've got worse issues my relationship is ruined with the vamps

Fourth

Why does Austin give out to Blake he was just tweeting something like usual

And.

I don't know what to think are the band splitting or maybe Austin got fired and they need a new singer?

I honestly don't want the tide to break up I've loved them since I heard of them and to be honest I wasn't a really big fan of Austin.

I dunno why, he seemed nice enough but maybe that's a show where else Drew, Levi and Nate are actually nice!

I dunno and then James replied to a comment saying scum and the tide retweeted so who was on the account or was the account hacked? Coz tweets kept getting deleted probably the rest of the lads(drew, Levi and Nate) and they just keep deleting coz this could possibly ruin them.

I just want it to be OK even if it means Austin getting fired and they find a nicer person or just a better filler. I dunno!

Anyway comment what you guys think on this!

The Tide is signed to The Vamps new label so I dunno what this means.

NHC gets more recognition from The Vamps that I see really.

Other than that on tour people were commenting that NHC went on before the tide, so obviously The Vamps wanted NHC on first maybe coz they are closer since they probs live in the same country and James and Brad did go to games and theme parks with them in LA so.

Anyway comment on the drama if you think their splitting or their account has been hacked coz I honestly don't knw what to believe

Lorna Xx