Brad Imagine

His your boss

You work for Brad Simpson, CEO of Simpson Records. Your his PA and it's a little bit of a handful, he isn't rude or mean. He loves to flirt with me and it drives me nuts. He is hot and al but I do like him and I shouldn't but I do.

I wake up and get ready. I'm not really
Confident to tell him I like him, his a CEO a man of many talents. He is in a band well was, The Vamps. The lads are still best friends, tour managers are James, Tris and Con.

I go in and knock on Brads door and he yells enter. I walk in. "Ah Y/n how are you?" Asked Brad. "I'm good you?" Asked Y/n. We talk business. We are laughing and hanging around. "Hey will you go on a date with me?" Asked Brad. "Yes" blushed Y/n.

After work I go home and get ready. I'm wearing a red dress and I smile to myself.

Soon he is knocking on my door and I open the door. I smile once I see Brad. He takes me hand in his and I smile.

We go to the restaurant and we have dinner. We then go for a walk around the town.

Three years later we got married, had two kids Olivia and Oscar Simpson. I am the second CEO of Simpson Records and so will Olivia she is the first born but if that isn't what she wants Oscar will get it.

So comment below what you want seen on this book!!!

Lorna Xx

Also comment down below what your favourite song is!?