Your Shawn Mendes little sister part 4

7th month anniversary

Today is yours and Con's 7th month anniversary! I go put something casual on, Con said we are going bowling and crazy golf. Which I love! 

I hear a knock. I answer the door and see Con standing there with flowers. I smile. "Thank you" smiled Y/N. I put them in a vase and then we go. I have your dress, shoes and jewellery in the car. I hope you like it" smiled Con. "I'll love it" smiled Y/N. We drive to crazy golf. We get there and get our score and the clubs and the balls. We go around and play. 

When we finish.... I found out I won it!! "You won! Congrats!" smiled Con. He kisses me. I kiss him back. We then go to bowling. And of course Con wins that, I blame his football skills, he knows how to aim! 

We go out for ice cream and a drink, ice cream is our tradition, it's addictive!!! We then change clothes for the dinner. We get an Uber to the restaurant we go to Ramsgate. The restaurant is amazing. 

We got for a walk around the place and then he brings us to a hotel. "Hi a room under Connor Ball!" said Con. "Ah OK here you go!" said the lady. We go to our room and we just lie on the bed.

One thing leads to another is we are making love. 

We fall asleep and have smiling faces.