London

As you all might have heard about the attack at London Bridge.

7 people died and 48 people in hospital.

I am deeply sorry for the family's of the victims.

This world has turned into something of violence, sadness, anger.

We are all the same and the 3 suspects why would they do this? People were enjoying their Saturday night out with friends or their family.

I am disgusted in people who want to KILL innocent people.

I'm going to London on July 31st my aunt doesn't want to go but I don't want to live in fear...... fear is something that is strong and will STOP you from doing stuff but I don't want fear to influence me to stop going to London, it's for my Birthday and no one should have to live in fear because of attacks.

Fear is something that I used to stop doing stuff that I was afraid of. When I was in sixth class, we went to Fort Lucan which had water slides. I am terrified of them but inside of shrinking into my fear I jumped at it and went down the slide. I didn't like it but I did it. I know it's not the same as attacks but fear is something everyone has.

I hope we all are now going to be careful!

So all of you reading this please be careful out there.

It could happen anywhere, any time.

Lorna Hayes

#PrayForLondon please !