You work for his record label final part

Caught and maybe a happy ever after

It's been three days since the lads found out, they have been so supportive of it and hide everything. Today is a day off. Me and James are staying in and the lads are taking everyone out for the day. I sit down with James and eat cereal. I smile at James. We go out for coffee and walk around the place. 

We get back to the bus and sit on the sofa. We relax and talk. Soon we decide to go for lunch. We go to Jamie Olivers. We have a great lunch and then we go to the shopping centre, mall whatever you want to call it. 

We go around and I drag him into VS with me. He secretly loves it. We walk around VS. James blushing and giving me sets he likes. I roll my eyes. He robs the basket and runs to the cashier. I run after him. By the time I get there, his already paying, he got the bag and grabbed my hand and pulled me out. We got back to the bus and go in. 

"Will you model?" asked James. "Seriously?" asked Y/N. "Yeah, please! When I get new boxers I'll do it!" smiled James. "Fine" said Y/N. I go try on the first set, a red lace matching set which James picked. It's revealing, but it is comfortable. I do that to all the sets till James has a bulge in his jeans. I look down, blushing. He pulls me on his lap. My core hits his bulge. I kiss him and he runs his hands over my body. He unclips my bra and kisses down to my breasts. We don't hear Brad yelling at Joe not to come in or the door opening, and Joe along with the crew walking in. "What is going on here? Why is Y/N braless? In her underwear!" said Joe. James takes his top off while covering me and puts it on me. ""We're dating for around 3 weeks. We didn't want to tell you because you would fire her!" said James. Joe looks at us. "I'm not firing her. You can be together BUT work comes first on tour. I like her and Laura would kill me if I took the happiness away from you. But seriously if you want to have sex.... do it in the bunk! Jesus! Don't ruin the seats! Jeses a pair of rabbits you are!" laughed Joe. "Thank you!" said Y/N and James. They leave and we kiss. 

4 years later

Me and James got married last year. Got pregnant literally the time we got home. Y/N just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Daniel Brad McVey, the name is James' middle name and Brad is the Godfather and the Daniels middle name, Brad was the first one that found out and supported us. He loves Daniel. 

I stayed on with The Vamps, and we had a blast. It did cause problems and fights but in the end we got past everything and got to where we are today. I love James, the lads, the crew and of course our precious baby Daniel Brad McVey! 

I'm done! OMG I loved this one as well! 

I say that a lot! But I love everything I write..... OK sometimes I love what I right!

Connor will be out tomorrow!

Comment if you want a request! I'll do it tomorrow to break up the series!

And can you believe I have 101 parts to this book!!!!!!!! 

WooHoo!

Lorna Xx