Tristan Imagine

Your pregnant and it's not his, it's your ex's 

You broke up with your ex, Evan Higgins few months ago. You started seeing Tris and when you did, you found out you were pregnant but your afraid to tell him, what if he breaks up with you over it? You are planning to tell him so you start to plan the surprise, and hope he stays. You go do the room and sit and wait. He walks in. "What's up?" asked Tris. "Sit down." you said. Tris sits. "I'm pregnant with Evan's baby and I'm sorry and if you want to leave you can. I won't mind, really" you said. "I'm not. I'll love your.... our baby greatly" said Tris. "Thank you, I love you." you said. You get a text. Just stating that Evan, your ex is dead. Something is that he did drugs and he was unstable with your relationship. "Tris..... Evan overdosed" you said. "I'm sorry, you were with him for two years" said Tris. You feel bad, you wasted time with a man you abused you cause he was on drugs when you could have met Tris earlier and be with him longer and have his baby. "It's fine. His mom invited me to his funeral. Can you come?" you asked. "Yes, of course" smiled Tris. "I'm not telling his mother. She'll want custody" you said. "I can adopt him/her" said Tris. You stare at him in shock. "Oh well yeah" you said. 

Next day

Yesterday you found out and well went to the adoption agency and basically the baby in your stomach is now going to be an Evans. You told your family and Tristan's family and they agreed with you and are happy.  You go put on a black dress and shoes.  You arrive at the church and go and sit. His mom walks over. "Would you speak?" asked Mrs Higgins. "No. I don't love him. Haven't for a year and a half. He took drugs, he abused me daily cause of it. So no my words would be thank god your not my baby's father anymore since Tris adopted him/her." you seethed. She walks off. Soon it's over and you go home. 

Nine months later

You have just given birth to your baby boy, Noah Taylor Evans. His beautiful and has blue eyes and blonde hair and funnily enough looks like Tris. Which is a good thing for you two. 

Epilogue 

Noah is 5 and you had twins a year after he was born,  Aria Brie and Amelia Rayleigh Evans. Their fraternal twins, Aria has brown hair and blue eyes and Amelia (Amy) has blonde hair and blue eyes. You got married when Noah was 3 and Aria and Amy were 2.