Brad Imagine

@OttiliaZoltan

You and Brad both are the couple that everyone mainly loves or is jealous of. "Alexandra! Come quick! I have something" said Brad, I run downstairs. I hear barking, must be Jess. I go in and see a puppy. "OH MY GOD!" yelled Alexandra. I smile down and pet him. His a golden retriever. I love him. "His name is Bailey" smiled Brad. "Aw it suits him better." said Alexandra. Brad just smiles. I smile back. We go out for a walk to the park with Jess and Bailey.

5 DAYS LATER

Everyone loves Bailey, why wouldn't they? You guys are going to a party, Tristan's party and Bailey and Jess are allowed to come as well. Soon we are there and walking around and eating, talking and drinking. Afterwards you all go home to go to bed.

5 WEEKS LATER

You both noticed how strange Jess and Bailey have been acting. You finally decide to bring Jess to the vets. The vet comes in, does some tests and boom. "Your dog is pregnant" said Valarie. "Oh wow" said Brad. We bring Jess home. "Damn our dog is pregnant and Bailey is the dad. Damn how have we not noticed?" asked Brad. "No idea, Brad" smiled Alexandra. We kissed and went home. We then went outside and play games. I fall into the mud and then Brad falls on top and we looked in each others eyes and both leaned in. We kissed. When we broke apart we smiled and had a shower and just went to have dinner and go to bed.