Tristan Imagine for Maddie

My brother is Connor Samuel John Ball and yeah I'm his sister. I'm 18. I like his band mate, Tristan Evans. Yes I know his 23 but who cares? We're dating.

Today the band is coming over. I'm getting ready for the day. I go down. "Hey Maddie! The lads are coming. You can hang if you want." said Con. "OK Con" said Maddie. Soon they come over. I look down and eat my cereal. "Hey Con, lads you go down, I'll get the drinks and food." said Tris. They all nod.

He walks in and looks at me. He makes sure their down and hear the door close. I smile at him. He walks over. "So I was wondering.... date tonight?" asked Tris. "Yeah of course" said Maddie. "By the way I love your outfit" said Tris. "Thanks" said Maddie. "Wear my favourite dress, pleassseee?" asked Tris, dragging please out. I smile at him. "TRIS HURRY UP" yelled James. "I'm coming" said Tris. He grabs the stuff, I help him. We go downstairs. "I'm helping" said Maddie. Everyone nods. "You can stay, Maddie" said Con. I nod and sit down. I look at them and smile. Their third album I hope goes to Number 1 tomorrow. "Hey Maddie, you coming to the party tomorrow?" asked Tris. "Yeah she is" said Con. I look at him. "That's if you get number 1, Con" winked Maddie. "We will trust me" said Con. I smile and nod. They practice some songs. Their having a party, live on YouTube. To just have a party and promote the album. We are leaving soon. "Hey we're gonna go, you and Tris will get in the next one" said Con. "OK" said Maddie. They left. I lean against the wall. "So what's up?" asked Tris. "I feel bad about Lying to Con but we can't tell him now or tomorrow." said Maddie. "I know. Next week, your coming to Ireland with us, right?" asked Tris. "Yeah I am. OK Next week in Ireland" said Maddie. Tris nods. I kiss him. "I love you" said Maddie. "I love you too" said Tris. We kiss again and get in the next car. We drive to the YouTube space. I smile. We have a pretty good time, which I'm happy!

NEXT DAY

Now it's a waiting game

Now it's a waiting game. I get ready. I go down for breakfast and Con is there, looking at me. "Morning. The lads are coming over. We are going to have the party anyway and hope we are going to be number one" said Con. "OK" said Maddie. "We're going to the party venue at 3. Start getting ready two hours before, knowing you" said Con. I stick my tongue out. Soon the lads come over. "Hey Maddie, how are you?" asked Brad. "Good" said Maddie. He smiles. Tris is standing there, talking to Con. I go grab food. I sit down and eat my banana sandwiche. 

Soon I put my dress, shoes, hair, make up, jewellery on. I go down and everyone looks at me. "How come you don't have a boyfriend yet?" asked Brad. (Brad and James know me and Tris are dating). "I just don't" said Maddie. We go to the party and go in. 

Soon we wait to be told if their number 1. "LADS YOUR NUMBER ONE!!" yelled Ted and Joe. They jump and scream, I smile and everyone claps. Con comes over and claps. I text Tris to go to the bathroom. He soon goes and I secretly follow. He walks over and pulls me in and goes into a cubicle. He kisses me. "You deserve it baby" said Maddie. "Thank you, for being there for me" said Tris. "No problem. I love you" said Maddie. "I love you too." said Tris. We carry on kissing, what we don't know is that Con walks in. "Tris.... man you in here?" asked Con. He sees Tris' feet and yanks the door open. "TRISTAN OLIVER VANCE EVAN MADDIE BALL WHY ARE YOU KISSING?!" yelled Con. "We're dating. I love him. We are together for 6 months!" said Maddie. "Why didn't you tell me?" asked Con. "You'll be mad" said Maddie. "Of course I am" said Con. James, Brad and Joe walk in. "Con.... I love your sister, I know I'm 23 and Maddie is 18 but we make this work and I am in love with her, I won't rush her into things till she ready, I promise please don't let this ruin tonight or us" said Tris. Con looks at us. "I'm mad..... but not that you are dating.... that you never told me" said Con. "We're sorry" said Maddie and Tris. "I forgive you, but please if you wanna kiss do it in a bedroom not a bathroom" said Con. We nod and go back out. 

We have a great night. I'm lucky aren't I? Of course, he had some word the next day, shouting mainly to explain it to our parents but in the end they are happy. 

Con was the best man, along with James and Brad and James E our other brother. I love Tris and Con. 

I hope you like it @MaddieBaldwin it was a pleasure writing this! I hope you enjoy reading this:)

Lorna Xx