Pregnancy series part 4

Telling his fans

The fans are probably the last to tell, you basically told the crew the next day after you told the lads, they were all happy. Now the fans. The first time you ever met them they didn't really like you, because Brad got taken.

Now it's scary, what if they send major hate? Brad has assured me their love the news. I hope they do. I get ready. We are going to tweet a pic of the pregnancy test and the three month scan on Twitter. We hope they are happy. At first I didn't know if I wanted to show my bump or not but I may as well. We sit down and relax. We go on Twitter.

BradleyWillSimpson: I am proud to say my girlfriend is expecting our first baby!!

I tweeted the same thing. You then hear loads of dings. I look at it.

Brad_IsLife: Congrats! Your baby is going to be so so cute!!:)

I_Love_Brad: Ew the slut is pregnant, probably not even his to be honest here:)

I_LOVE_TheVamps: Seriously leave them alone, it should be a happy time for them, they are having a baby, giving life to the earth! He will never date you anyway:) 

BradleyWillSimpson: For the people hating on my finance, please stop. I love her and the mini Simpson. So please leave my finance alone. I love them. Stay strong beautiful. Thank you to everyone who has a positive attitude and wished us congrats! Your the true fans! <3 you:)

"Thanks Brad, you didn't have too" said Y/N. "If I didn't they would hate on you. So now, just the scans, nursery and finally birth! Then we have our baby!" smiled Brad. I smile. We have dinner, steak, potato and vegetables. Afterwards we go to bed.

NEXT DAY

I wake up and go down and see we got a magazine. Brad comes down and we read it together. 

The Vamps Bradley Will Simpson is having a baby and engaged??

All the fans around the world found out that Brad is having a baby with his 'finance' Y/N. What's more shocking he never told us about the engagement or that Y/N is 3 months pregnant? Does the rest of the vamps know or did they find it out yesterday with the tweet? 

I never thought he would have a baby at 21? Y/N is also 21 and having a baby and getting married? Wonder what their parents think. If I was their parents I would not allow them together.

More on this soon.

"How stupid!" said Brad. "I know. 21 isn't a young age, I know we are young but we are capable, the lads, friends, and your family are supportive. I never thought magazines would hurt us, at this time. We are meant to enjoy this and we're happy, no more of this shit" said Y/N. "Yeah I agree!" smiled Brad. We kiss. We just go out for a walk and then finally we get home, have chicken, potato and beans. We go to bed and fall asleep as we usually do, his hands on my stomach, protecting mini Simpson!

3 IN ONE DAY BOOM!:) 

Are you guys enjoying this series?

Comment what you think Brad would be like as a dad.

I think he would be a good one, a girl he'll probably be the apple of his eyes and probably protective, a son, skateboarding, and music.

Lorna Xx