James Imagine

Your blind

You had eye sight till you were 14 and in a bad car accident and that took your eye sight away. When you met James, you were worried. Good thing is the fans love you coz they know your not with him for his looks but for him.

You always imagined what he liked like. You know his hair is blond and eyes blue and his tall and his in a band called The Vamps. You always imagined what they look like also. You hate being blind but bad things often happen to good people. I just really wanna see James. He loves me for me and I love him for him. I also don't know what outfit I choose or wear so I pick anything with the help of James. Anyway today me and James are going out. I don't know where he isn't telling me.

We're in the car. I want to know what the car and house and everything looks like. Soon James is opening my door. He grabs my hand and helps me out. We go, inside?

"Hi I'm here to check in for Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N" said James. "Ok just fill in this form. Then the doctor will be here" said the receptionist. We sit down and I think James is filling it in. "Y/n?" Asked the doctor. We stand up and James helps me into the room. We sit down. "Hi James here as been talking about you and your condition and I'm a special surgeon for blindness and I am able to do the operation today and I assume Your ready?" Asked doctor. "Yes I am. James? Thank you! I love you" said Y/n.

I get prepped for surgery. Soon we are in there doing it.

After the surgery, I'm in bed with a thing is covered over my eyes. "Babe? Are you awake?" Asked James. "Yes" croaked Y/n.  James grabs my hand. He kisses me. I kiss back. Soon I hear the doctor walk in. "Miss Y/n I'm here to take the cover ups off" said the doctor. He takes off the cover ups. "Ok open your eyes and tell me what you see" said Doctor. "I see you, a man and a white wall with a tv and food on the table" said Y/n. "Excellent you'll stay for a couple of hours till we are happy with your eyes" said Doctor.

Four years later

That day you shocks everyone by having sight but they were so happy! When you saw James for the first time, you honestly cried and cried. Everything was new to you.

You got married and had kids. One thing your happy about is the fact you can see what they look like. People take eyesight for granted and when you loose it you appreciate what powerful things they really are.

Hey! So I'm short sighted since I was 10, tonne honest it was fine. I dealed with it but honestly it's a thing I got used to. So yeah I can't really take my eyesight for granted since it's bloody crap and two years ago my eyesight was -5 now -6 so basically it's a lot worse now:(

Lorna Xx