His your personal trainer James

P.1

It's been 3 months since you met James. You are going for a work out this time at his house because he can't travel to the gym. I get ready and have food and then get in my car and drive to his house. His house is so cool.

I knock on the door. "Hey come on in" said James. I walk in and see everything is organised. I smile and go to where James went. We get to work and start doing what I normally do at the gym. We take a break and have water and protein bars. I smile when James takes his top off, OK so maybe I have a small crush on him, big deal.

We get back to it and I frown, always ruins my moods. We do push ups, sit ups, squats. "Well Y/N lesson over.... but I have a question?" asked James. "You just did" said Y/N. "Sh.... will you go on a date with me?" asked James. "Yes" smiled Y/N. "Pick you up at 6" said James. I nod and kiss his cheek.

I get home and have a sower, shave my legs. I go curl my hair, put make up on and do my nails. I get my outfit out, a black skirt with it's matching top. Which is lace. I go put my shoes on, my favourite part really. I go pick a bag and put phone, money and lipstick in.

It's soon six and James has just knocked. I opened the door. "Hi.... you look amazing!" said James. "You look handsome" smiled Y/N. He grabs my hand, gently and leads me to his car. We drive to an Italian called La Forio(fake name). We go in. "Table for two under James McVey" said James. The server who's name is Karla, shows us to our table. We order minerals. James doesn't drink and either do I.

I order a pizza and so does James. "Cheat day after a great workout session" smiled James. "Why did you ask me out?" asked Y/N. "I like you, so much. Every time seeing you in your workout outfit I always thought you looked amazing but seeing you dressed up I just fell deeper for you" said James. "I like you too" said Y/N.

He pays for the bill, even though I fight him to let me pay half. We go to the park and walk around and just talk. We get to my house and stand outside. "I had a great time today" said Y/N. "Same here, princess" smiled James. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

4 years later

We got together officially two days later. Said I love you two months in at our two month anniversary. He proposed two year later. We got married the year after. And now? We're in hospital having a scan because I'm two months pregnant. James loves the idea of having a baby running around the house and so do I.

7 months later

Our baby boy, Levi Daniel McVey was born on the 4th September 2020.

Well our life is perfect, well not really, he still makes me workout. LOL.
1) His your sisters boyfriend
3) Your his best friends girlfriend
4) His married but loves you
DONE! Comment a second imagine idea pleaseeeee:)

Lorna Xx