He has a child from a previous relationship

P.4 final part

It has been two years since me and Brad met and dated

It has been two years since me and Brad met and dated. I adopted Maria as my own, Jasmine left and got pregnant to a man half her age.

Maria loves me and calls me mommy and I think of her as my daughter. Today me and Brad are going on a date night. I love him, his perfect for me. I am ready and saying bye to Maria. "We'll be home later, princess, be good for Auntie Nat" said Y/N. She's 8 now. "I know mom. Have a good night!" smiled Maria. "Thank you Maria!" said Y/N. Brad said bye and then we went to the restaurant.

We sat and had our dinner. We go for a walk along the beach. I'm looking at the sunset and I don't notice Brad on one knee. When I turn around I see him kneeling. "Y/N ever since Mari showed me you and we went on dates and became strong I realise I will never, ever fall out of my love for you..... will you do the honour of marrying me?" asked Brad. "YES!" yelled Y/N. We went home and see that Nat and Mari are up. We walk in. "Maria, me and daddy are getting married" smiled Y/N. "FINALLY" yelled Maria.

WEDDING

I get dressed and see Maria. "Hey princess come here. I have an extra job..... when your walking down I would like if you bring the dog down with a note on it and then wait till I get down the aisle, then hand the note to me, there my vows and a surprise" said Y/N. Maria nods. She walks down the aisle. I smile when I'm walking down the aisle. Maria hands me my note.

VOWS

"Y/N.... Damn I love you, you were so helpful to me for my two years with me and Maria! Maria loves you and so do I. When you smile, I smile, when you cry, I cry. When everything goes down, your there, bringing me back up along with Maria and the lads. I love you so bloody much" said Brad. "Well lets see if I can beat that.... I love you and when we had our first I mentioned I would love 4 kid, 3 more now, since Maria is my daughter... and also your smile is the brightest in the world and you and Maria are perfect and I am pregnant!" smiled Y/N. He picked me up and kissed me while spinning. We soon swap rings and kiss.

The reception is great.

9 MONTHS LATER

We welcomed twins, Alex Ryder and Allison Rylie Simpson. "We just need one more" smiled Brad. We kiss.

Then the following year we welcomed a baby boy, Marcus Ryan Simpson. Maria Rose Simpson is the best big sister ever.

"And that's how we met, kiddies" said Brad. "Mommy,daddy? Do you still love each other?" asked Marcus. "Marcus, Alex and Ally, me and daddy love each other more then ever. Oh and here's Maria, our 17 year old daughter" smiled Y/N. "I was there for the whole story, mom, dad" smiled Maria. We had a group hug. "Mom, dad? I love you and I can't believe we are having another girl on the way" said Maria. "Actually about that we're expecting twins, boy and a girl. Alessia Ruth and Parker Oscar Simpson" smiled Y/N. The kids hugged us.

That's the story folks, of The Simpsons family(not the Springfield one the show:))

I hope you enjoyed it!!!!:) Surprise!

It's a lie!

Lorna Xx