His your personal trainer James McVey

Your going to the gym to just get fit, I mean your not overly over weight or too skinny, you want to maintain the body you have which is healthy body and mind. You rang around for a personal trainer, hoping it's a woman. So you can look disgusting and not be embarrassed if it was someone your own age. Other than that your excited. Your meeting him or her today. You wear workout clothes, cause they said you will be doing a tester work out together.

Your ready and had your breakfast and drove to the gym. I walked in and went up to them. "I um have a personal trainer?" asked Y/N. "Yes, James McVey" said Louise. I nod. "Um how old is he?" asked Y/N. "23, Y/N" said Louise. I nod and go find him. I see a young man. I walk up to him. "Are you James McVey?" asked Y/N. "Yeah, you must be Y/N. Well it's just going to be the treadmill today and a little bit of weights, if that's alright" said James. "It's fine" said Y/N. Great he just had to be hot..... just my luck. I get on the treadmill, he turns it on. "A bit slow for a bit" said James. I nod and start walking. Soon it's up to running. "You OK?" asked James. "Yeah" panted Y/N. "OK you have done it for 40 mins. Now weights then done. We'll go for a smoothie. Always after our sessions" said James. "OK" said Y/N. We go to the weights and I lift 10kg(I don't know if that's light). 

After weights we go for the smoothie. "You did good and Louise told me you actually hoped for a girl, looks like you didn't get your wish" said James. "Sorry. It's just" said Y/N. "You don't want to sweat in front of an attractive guy. Trust me, it's fine. Your perfect with or without sweat." said James. I blush. "Sorry I didn't uh mean it like that....sorry. I'm just trying to make you comfortable with me. Sorry" said James, blushing. "It's fine" said Y/N. We go our separate ways.

I have a shower once I'm home. I have dinner and relax. His hot and I might have a small crush on him. I soon go to bed. Why must he be hot?????

FIRST PART FINI! Don't forget to comment an other imagine series idea for James! I''ll be doing 2!!!

Lorna Xx