Tristan imagines

He has baby from a past relationship

You met Tristan at a concert, not knowing he has a baby girl, Louise. You went on many dates and finally became official boyfriend and girlfriend. You know your falling in love but you feel his hiding something from you. His never available after 8pm. 

You and Tris were having a date day. 

Flashback

It was sunny so Tris organised a picnic for you and him. You went to a park and sat down across from a playground. You never realised that his momwas there with his 3 year old daughter, Louise. 

You had a great day and back to his house, and left a while later you got home.

OVER

 You go drive over cause you left you got there and knocked. A young girl, who looks just like Tristan opens the door. "Who are you?" asked Louise. "Louise what did I say about opening..... Y-Y/N..... what are you doing here?.... Lou go into the sitting room and wait for me" said Tris. She walks out. "Who is she?" asked Y/N. "M-my daughter.... Louise, my ex left her three weeks after her giving birth. I didn't want to tell you in case you broke up with me. I'm sorry, if you want to leave me. I'll understand" said Tris. "Tris..... I admit I am shocked but she is adorable. She looks just like you and I love you, Tris and I would love to know this young girl who looks just like you, babe" smiled Y/N. You both kissed. "Daddy.... is she my new mommy?" asked Louise. "I um" said Tris. "Yes, I am if your daddy wants me to" said Y/N. "She's your mommy" smiled Tris. Lou hugs you. You all smile and you stay over and go to bed. 

You both got married three years later and welcomed twins, Luke and Jade.