Tristan Imagine

So before I go to Wexford at 8am, I decided to a short imagine for Tristan. 

You move in with him

My boyfriend Tristan asked me to move in with him and I said yes. I lived in Wiltshire, and I am moving to London, lucky that Tristan showed me around while we were dating, but it's going to be fun. 

Me and Tris stay at each others houses before, well I lived with my parents and he visited and stayed there with me, and I stayed with him in his place in London, well pour place now. "Baby are you ready to go?" asked Tris. "Yes, Tris" said Y/N. We grab my stuff and leave. We get on the road to London. It will take 1hr 57 min. 

"Are you excited?" asked  Tris. "Yes" said Y/N. I smile. "I am finally living with you, it will be different then just weekend or holiday visiting. I won't be visiting my dad or mom much" said Y/N. "I know, I understand, I rarely get to visit mine, but it's all about timing, Christmas, I could ask mine and you ask yours to come to our house" said Tris. "I'd like that" said Y/N. I smile. W

1 HOUR AND 57 MINS LATER

We arrive at his house and go in and unpack. "Well you already helped decorate this place" smiled Tris. "Yeah because you will be hopeless doing it" said Y/N. We sit on the sofa. "So order, cook or go out?" asked Y/N. "Um order" said Tris. "Yeah" said Y/N. 

We order Wagamamas and then we go collect it. We have our food and relax. We watch Moana. I laugh and cry. Tris looks at me. "We're finally here together, now everyday I can wake up to your beautiful face" said Tris. I smile at him and kiss him. Soon we are in our bed and well you can guess. 

Well we finally moved in and I am really, really happy about it.

So this could be the last imagine I can do in 2 weeks, I'll be in Wexford in a mobile home and no internet, so I'll try the best I can.:) Sorry this was so short, I am in a rush we have to leave at 8am so I did this! Hope you enjoy!

Lorna Xx