Q&A continued

Q: Which other artists do you like other then The Vamps?
A: Little Mix loved them since X Factor 2011. New Hope Club Reece was in Stereo Kicks and yeah. The Tide saw them live at my first Vamps concert. Leona Lewis I was/still am a HUGE FAN of her since she won the X factor! Nathan Sykes coz his bae:) Kodaline Irish band:) The Script Irish Band like their doing good! Brendan Murray Irish yet again! Little bit of Justin Bieber. Shawn Mendes like his bae in general:) Charlie Puth like come on:) Ummm who else Olly Murs, Louisa Johnson, 5 After Midnight, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson. Not sure about Harry Styles.

Q: What's your favourite song by The Vamps?
A: At the moment Shades On I just really like it❤️

Q: Why do you like them?
A: They act like themselves and they have great energy on stage and they never seem fake and they love their fans and their just cool people😎

Q: What do you wanna be when you grow up?
A: No flipping idea. I used to want to be an author, Garda(police) and now an author I wouldn't mind doing beauty or a blog or YouTube but I dunno:)

Q: you'd rather someone romantic or spontaneous?
A: good question no idea. I would like someone romantic, not over romantic like flowers everyday. Simple stuff like staying in watching movies, food, cuddles and just us two, talking about the future. I also want spontaneous who will get me on my feet to do something like push me to do my best or actually drag me to a place I've been before on a random day. It's a mixture. I want someone down to earth, doesn't snore lol(or else his sleeping OUT the back) someone who loves dogs and animals and Harry Potter and someone who loves me for me, like beauty and the beast.

Q: Do you believe in love at first sight?
A: yes and no. I mean do you ever know it's love? My mom was engaged and they broke up before I was born. I never ask my mom about him coz it upsets her and I never met him either. They must have loved each other right? I think you know when you meet the one. If you feel butterflies in your stomach, if you can't breathe(in a good way) and if you think about him every single day. That's love. I don't know if I'll ever find it but I hope I do. I might find it hard to trust you. I'll trust you not to cheat or lie but I won't if I become pregnant I might not be trusty there coz of what happened to my mom. I don't want my future kid to have no dad.  But yes I do believe and no I don't believe it depends on if I find it. You'll feel it.

Well that's it. Damn I wrote loads:) keep sending them in:)

Lorna Xx