His your teacher PART TWO

Brad

It's been two weeks into the start of school. Business has been your best subject, you get straight A's and your proud. Mr Simpson knows you cause of it. For being the only one that keeps getting A's his chose you to be his little helper. You go to school early and help him with stuff he needs help, like correcting his other classes tests, never your class cause that would be stupid. You enjoy his company and he enjoys yours. It's easy to talk to him and your more friends now, then teacher and student. You drop a sheet and he goes down and you go down as well and your hands brush together, you feel sparks and you both jump up. "I'm sorry, I was trying to help" said Mr Simpson. "It's fine, really. Don't worry no harm done" you smiled. He smiles back. You look into his eyes, his are sparkling with emotion. You have been fighting your attraction to him. You wonder if he feels the same? Soon the bell goes. He writes something on a piece of paper and gives it to you, you go sit down, since it's Business now. You look at the paper. Which you end up smiling.

Meet me at London Grove, Apartments, Apartment number 23:) After school.

James

It's been three weeks since Mr McVey started teaching you guitar, after school. You now know your crush isn't a normal school girls crush on a teacher, it's a crush on someone you really, really like, which scares you cause of reasons. Mr McVey arrives and you smile at him. You go to your room, your heaven, which your parents don't really understand. "OK let's start. Put this on G and this on D" smiled James. You do what he says. It's near the end of the lesson when you keep realising you want to kiss or at least hug him. He looks at you and you look at him. You both smile and lean in until your phone beeps from your mom saying that you guys are ordering. "Um I better go... here" said James and hands you a piece of paper and he leaves. You smile at what it says.

Here is my number 087 989 789 and my address if you ever want lessons at my home:) 77 Knight Road, London, W2

Con

English has become your favourite teacher around, he smiles, laughs and jokes with us. Instead of having long tests for quotes he does small quizzes and team work classes. You love this class and you enjoy when he laughs and smiles. He is your favourite teacher. You arrive nearly 40 minutes early. He lets you in and you help him set up the class for the day, group work fay, he calls Thursday. He looks at you and you look at him. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" you asked. "Like what?" asked Mr Ball. "I dunno. Like you want to kiss me?" you asked. "Maybe I do" smiled Mr Ball. I just blush and hear the bell. He hands me a note. I sit down and smile at what he wrote.

087 545 643, call me or text me

Tris

 It's your third tutoring session and your slowly but surely getting the hang of History and the class has become your favourite, since you and Mr Evans have loads in common. You simply enjoy tutoring sessions with him. "So French Revolution happened when?" asked Mr Evans. "May 1789–9 November 1799, for 10 years, 6 months and 4 days" you said. He smiles. "See you do know this stuff, if you try your hardest!" smiled Mr Evans. His smile is quite breathtaking. You know your doomed now. "Uh y-yeah" you stuttered. He looks at you and you him. You don't realise your leaning in till your lips touch. Your lips start moving together, harder and rougher. Soon you take a breath and smile. He slips a note in your back pocket and you go home and see it and smile. 

083 125 430 call me:)

Next one is going to be in his POV but it's going to be how he feels and if they kiss or not :)