Tristan Imagine

You used to be a model

I was once a model but I gave it up after I found out they hated me and didn't like my body shape. I was skinny but curvy and they hated it. Today is the day me and Tris are going to this model show, by my ex company. Tristan knows about it and he is helping me by the fact I'm wearing the best clothes and make up to show them what their missing out.

We arrive at the place and go in and take out our seats. Soon my ex manager walks out and notices me. I smirk at him. Tris kisses me, I kiss back smiling. "I love you" said Y/n. "I love you too" smiled Tris.

Soon it's over and we go to the after party. My ex manager walks over. "Y/n I wanted to know if you will work for us again?" Asked Kevin. "No. I'm happy being a make up artist for The Vamps and New Hope Club an The Tide and stuff. Now I wanna know why you hated my body? My body is my body!" Said Y/n. Kevin walks away. We walk away and go home.

Three years later

We got married and had a baby girl Olivia Rose Evans. Funny thing is we wanted to name our baby Oliver if the baby was a boy but it was a girl so Olivia is the other option!

Oh and I am a photographer for The Vamps along with Dean.

Well another one! Today I was like bored! So I did loads of the imagines! So yeah basically yeah!

Comment which show you like from your childhood!

I love Scooby Doo, Barney, Tweenies, Dora, wizards of Waverley place, Hannah Montana and Charlie and Lola and many more!

Lorna Xx